Sombyr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I just had a rather odd lucid dream experience. I was aware that I was dreaming, but couldn't control anything, and got frustrated.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Kinda funny, now that I look back.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Now jump out of a skyscraper.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Probably the creepiest thing in that dream was that somebody had a small tree growing in their house, except it had no leaves, and its branches were embedded into the ceiling like a second pare of roots. It also had a pair of human eyes embedded into the trunk, that would stare at me no matter where I went.
    But I had a pet Salamence, so that was cool.
    I never did expect to get into a debate about the proper definition of "Grilled Cheese."
    So I ate something nasty in a dream last night, and now the taste is stuck in my mouth, even after waking up.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Perhaps a spider crawled into your mouth while you were sleeping and you bit it.

For instance.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    No, the taste is very similar to eating straight peanut oil, but stronger. I was eating some kind of plastic chocolate bar in the dream.
    Anyone know what the genre of games is where you collect stuff to battle with, and you try to collect ones that suit your strategy?
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Like, games like Pokemon and Megaman Battle Network/Star Force. It's like a CCG, but not always card based.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    It's an RPG, atypical ones yes, but RPGs. MMBN would fall closer to an Action RPG with Pokemon being a hybrid RPG/Digital Pet game.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Well, I know it's an RPG, but I want to know the sub genre. I mean, I'm searching for games like them, specifically with the strong collection aspect, but it's hard to find when you don't know what to look for.
    So apparently I've reached the top 50 on the Ubers ladder of Pokemon Showdown. Strange, I thought I sucked.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    If you play only to increase your rating, then I'm of the opinion that you have a serious lack of priorities. The intent is, and should always be to have fun, before all else.
    I say get out there, do your best, and let 'em know who's boss. ;)
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I have a team I need to get in-game.
    It involves Mega Gengar though, and I don't want to go into Ubers with that being the only thing belonging there, so I'm limiting the team to friend battles.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Just thought I'd say I've actually dropped off the ladder entirely, thanks to an increase in Rayquaza and Genesect users. I finally get to try out new strategies :D
    I swear to god I'm going to murder this laptop if it keeps disconnecting randomly like this. Whenever it does, I have to do a full restart.
    I love how Pokemon Showdown gives you the option to reconnect to get back to your match, but clicking it warns you that you'll auto forfeit.
    Reactions: Eli10293
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    you have a 2ds or 3ds and pokemon omega ruby? or alpha sapphire? if yes let me know and we should battle some time.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    I do, but I don't have much of a team set up on it. I've been working on breeding a perfect team (breeding competitive Pokemon is my passion right now.)
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    I just use legends :3 but I have a normal team.
    Just got a new mouse. It's pretty hard to get used to.
    00Banshee00
    00Banshee00
    Yeah, it feels so, different, in your hands...
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Not only that, but my previous mouse had horrible DPI, so I had to turn the sensitivity way up on everything. It took me a while to get everything right with this one. On the bright side, it's an MMO mouse, so I've got 12 side buttons to work with.
    I just realized that Final Fantasy 4 has a pretty glaring plot hole, imo.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    ...Actually perhaps it doesn't come down to opinion, since the crystal didn't work for Golbez, indicating that the fact the he hadn't repented wasn't opinion, but fact. I guess the crystal could be the plot patch rather than the plot hole.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Wouldn't living a life driven by hatred and cruelty, even if under manipulation, darken one's heart? Its not like Golbez was an unwitting pawn who had no malevolence of his own. He lived a dark life, complete with actions and feelings befitting that. That is bound to have a significant impact on someone's heart, which can be seen by how Golbez still struggles with his past darkness in The After Years.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    When Cecil becomes a Paladin, he has to overcome the hatred in his heart. Golbez's entire manipulation was very Star Wars Dark Side; it was entirely fueled on hatred towards his brother. While Golbez did "snap out of it", and he did fight to aid the good side, he didn't undergo any significant purification. Cecil did this on Mt. Ordeals; if Dark Knight Cecil had wielded the crystal, I doubt it would have worked.
    Wanna play Terraria expert mode with me?
    I am quite lonely, sir.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    I can't really play multiplayer. It lags like crazy for me, causing it to be unplayable.
    Well this is rather strange... My computer has found itself completely incapable of displaying ads.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Installed Ublock Origin a while back in Firefox. Tried disabling it for a site today, but it didn't change anything. I still had the "Please disable adblock" banners. tried uninstalling it, and the issue persists. Tried chrome instead, and it can't display them either. This all started when I installed Ublock Origin, so I have to assume it's the cause.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Btw, fixed this. Turns out I forgot I had some system wide blocking enabled.
    I hate this. I've come up with an decent plot, and interesting characters, neither fit with the other, but they both fit the setting...
    Enjl
    Enjl
    You could have a combination: The rival guy/who got his idea stolen hired the hackers who will betray him later.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Possibly, but it seems a little cliche. I'm not sure I want to reveal too much more about the plot, considering I do plan on releasing this eventually, as a webcomic, and I don't want there to be a place where potential fans could go to get the plot spoiled.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Alright, good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom