Storm Dragonica
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whenever you are ever feeling down, and lonely - insecure, and in need. Come talk to, tell me everything.
    Mecha Mayhem is easy when you're end-gamed.
    Ninomancer
    Ninomancer
    Ofcourse it is. The mech bosses are easy when you do more than 1000 dps and have piercing everything.
    Storm Dragonica
    Storm Dragonica
    I used Terra Blade to be more fair, but the armor is still too powerful, kicked their rear, if they have one, of course, 4 times.
    Eyad the stickman
    Eyad the stickman
    use the terrarian yoyo it is powerful vs mech bosses especially with the yoyo bag
    Oh my fishing pole, Duke Fishron is so nice to me today, I have everything I need from him, Flairon, Tsunami, Tempest Staff, Razorblade, etc
    HOLY FISH! I DEFEATED DUKE FISHRON! YESSSSSSS! OH MY HOLY PEANUTS! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I WILL TYPE ON CAPS!
    After a few hours of doing a massacre of Golems, I finally obtained a Sun Charm to make Celestial Stone! #TotallyWorthIt(Not)
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Celestial stone is for me a really useful item though. Buffing all your overall stats.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Combining celestial shell and celestial stone with sun/moon stone is ridiculously OP.
    Anyone have tips on how to defeat Duke Fishyron?
    Storm Dragonica
    Storm Dragonica
    I use a Terra Blade, good enough (Forgot the modifier, but it deals 112 damage with slightly melee speed upgrade)?
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Its just as good as the Mushroom spear if not better, but I feel like the spear has better accuracy since all you need to do is swing it from where hes coming from. Another potion that is fairly easy to make is the Endurance potion reduces damage by 10% and you only need a Armored Cavefish (caught fishing underground) with some Blinkroot it does wonders for heavy hitters alongside ironskin.
    Storm Dragonica
    Storm Dragonica
    Okay...

I'm going to get that sun stone first.
    Why is it so hard just to find a Truffle Worm in mobile!?
    Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    It's so hard to find a Truffle Worm in general, not just on mobile.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    If you plan on farming Duke Fishron, you'll be better off making a farm for them in the long run.
    Storm Dragonica
    Storm Dragonica
    I'm not farming it. I want to complete my challenge for good (No-Arena Challenge), I need to battle all bosses without an arena from scratch. I'm just missing Ice Queen, Pumpking and Duke Fishron (This is in mobile)
    Finally killed Golem, phew, thank you, Heart Lantern, Heart Statue and Campfire. Sad thing is, it didn't drop a picksaw...
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    But hey, you did it for once! Then again, once isn't enough in the case of RNG.
    Storm Dragonica
    Storm Dragonica
    To diekonradish : I killed it thrice, for good measure, as it killed me more than 25 times. But, I haven't got a picksaw yet. Regardless, I have full beetle set.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Keep trying: It'll get easier after that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom