Recent content by The Teenage Gamer

1. The Teenage Gamer

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Imagine.. Terraria Amiibos! O.o
  2. The Teenage Gamer

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Above is a later post where I explain a thing. And I'm fairly certain the issues in the pic don't happen in the 3ds version. Then again, I wouldn't know. I don't own the 3ds version, I heard it handles like a metaphor I can't be bothered to explain, but again, im fairly certain it doesn't have...
  3. The Teenage Gamer

Nah mate, it's an actual running version of the majority of 1.1 on a GBA SP developers gamecard. It's not without its fair share of bugs though, as you may have noticed worms enemies snap to entities, invisible player model, incredible zoom et cetera et cetera. My point is the community can help...
  4. The Teenage Gamer

Is it at all possible to make the code for the PSVita version open-source for those of us in the community who wish to try and make changes ourselves?
  5. The Teenage Gamer

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Count yourself lucky lad. I'm a vita user. Not only did we have near a unplayable game for over a year, but support for us is being dropped. At least in due time you'll be able to have a full Terraria experience with your son
  6. The Teenage Gamer

I know the feeling mate. Those thousands of hours, and for what? (Sad violin starts playing in the background) even though we won't be getting 1.3, we'll at least have each other to play with. 2016 is a very bad year, we're losing everything. We've lost many celebrities this year, many lives...
  7. The Teenage Gamer

Some people are having issues with many things after recently reinstalling/downloading the game. It should be fixed when the next update comes out in september
  8. The Teenage Gamer

Shame about the Past gen consoles. PSVita CAN handle the magnitude of the 1.3 update, provided a competent developer could give it a makeover. I have faith in Pipeworks for handling the future of the console versions, but the Vita version felt like the pinnacle of Terraria, a truly portable full...
  9. The Teenage Gamer

Right, when did you first download Terraria for the Xbox one?
  10. The Teenage Gamer

Not a bug. Wings take priority over cloaks Best thing you can do is disable the visibility for the wings, enable the visibility the cloak, and don't fly. This makes the cloak visible when standing still or walking, but wings always appear when falling/flying
  11. The Teenage Gamer

Spectre hood is supposed to reduce your damage. It's to balance the healing you get from it
  12. The Teenage Gamer

Few more minion bugs: Lasers fired from retamini are shot off-center from the minion Queen spider minion likes to "get down" with the player. Not that getting down you filthy minded playa, but if you spawn it on a platform, then go below the platform, it will fall through. Basically it likes...
  13. The Teenage Gamer

Nobody knows. Just have some patience and 505/engine software should inform us of when a hotfix/update would arrive
  14. The Teenage Gamer

There's nothing that can be done about it unfortunately, we can only wait for engine/505 to release an update that re-enables it. 'Tis a shame that the vita version doesn't have an option to change the d-pads functionality like on the other console editions I can forward you to this...
  15. The Teenage Gamer

It's a bug. Remember how in PC1.2.4 they added a mechanic that allows you to start mining a block, then start mining another block before the first block is mined, and it saves the mining progress on the first block? In console it seems that this mechanic is bugged in that the very first block...
Back
Top Bottom