Recent content by The Terraria Swag Beast

1. The Terraria Swag Beast

PC So my friend had a question that I had no answer for...

Okay. So my friend asked me a good question. He said, "Why do they give you the best stuff after you beat the Moon Lord? Like you already beat the game so what is the purpose of the strongest weapons when u already beat the game?" I had no answer for that. What is your/answer for that question?
  2. The Terraria Swag Beast

Quick Little Question

Why wouldn't u want to kill the moon lord? He has really good drops
  3. The Terraria Swag Beast

Why weren't Luminite Drills, Chainsaws and Hammers fully implemented?

And the DCU mines super fast! And infinite flight
  4. The Terraria Swag Beast

What is the hardest fight that you’ve ever fought?

No. They are really easy to use. But I guess it all comes down to preference and opinion.
  5. The Terraria Swag Beast

Mobile I'm Confused?

There is an app only for IPhone called MultiTerra if I'm not mistaken. It slows you to play online not via locally. But it costs $1.99
  6. The Terraria Swag Beast

Mobile We need update for amazon devices!!!

I think I remember reading somewhere that they will release it with the bug fix so it wont be as buggy as all the other devices that have the update. Like have u seen the threads? You should be thankful that they are giving it to us with the bug fix so we don't have bugs.
  7. The Terraria Swag Beast

Expert Mode... Skeletron...

Oh yeah! I remember one of the other accessories you should use. The Worm Scarf. it is really helpful
  8. The Terraria Swag Beast

Expert Mode... Skeletron...

I beat him on the first try! I used: Armor: Full Molten Armor Set Potions: Ironskin, Regeneration, Pad Thai, Endurance Potion, Regen (Campfire), Regen (Heart Lantern) Weapons: The Bee's Knees Accessories: Lightning Boots, Eye of Cthulhu Shield, Hive Pack (2 others that I cant remember) He is...
  9. The Terraria Swag Beast

PC WTB Clentaminator

I know. But now its only I copper coin off. It's still a WAY better deal than what the steampunker would sell it for
  10. The Terraria Swag Beast

PC WTB Clentaminator

What about my price?
  11. The Terraria Swag Beast

PC WTB Clentaminator

I'm not kidding. It's a great price. A HUGE discount from what the steampunker would sell it at.
  12. The Terraria Swag Beast

PC WTB Clentaminator

I'll sell it for 99 Gold Coins 99 silver coins, and 99 copper coins
  13. The Terraria Swag Beast

PC Pirates or Pygmies?

That argument is invalid. Who wouldn't want a cool dragon minion! It looks cool and Does a lot of damage! ⌒.⌒
  14. The Terraria Swag Beast

PC Pirates or Pygmies?

They look cooler. And for one spawn it spawns two. B-)
  15. The Terraria Swag Beast

Why not we have a "Purity Chest"?

I think it would be too easy to get the key. Also what would the item/weapon be?
Back
Top Bottom