1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
The Water Bolt
Last Activity:
Jul 20, 2016

Following 2

Followers 1

Share This Page

The Water Bolt

Skeletron Prime, Male, from World 2

Okay, Expert Plantera is IMPOSSIBLE. Crystal Bullet Megashark, Holy Arrow Stormbow, Melee setup Baghnakhs. . . NOTHING. Any help? Oct 20, 2015

The Water Bolt was last seen:
Jul 20, 2016
    1. The Water Bolt
      The Water Bolt
      Okay, Expert Plantera is IMPOSSIBLE. Crystal Bullet Megashark, Holy Arrow Stormbow, Melee setup Baghnakhs. . . NOTHING. Any help?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Leinfors
        Leinfors
        Stage 1 is just petals, which are fairly fast but simple to avoid, and the spike balls; an arena with an open floor will be no problem, the spike balls will just fall out of it and stop bouncing.

Stage 2 requires keeping distance from the chompers while you whittle down their numbers, then focus firing Plantera. In both forms, you will have to watch for the 3 grappling arms.
        Oct 20, 2015
        Sad Seth and The Water Bolt like this.
      3. Leinfors
        Leinfors
        Oh certainly not necessary; I've never once used the Nurse for a Plantera fight. Its definitely an evasion issue with Plantera; she isn't particularly fast, and doesn't exactly have projectile spam. The Jungle is just inherently cramped, which is why you need to make your own room. :)
        Oct 20, 2015
        Sad Seth likes this.
      4. The Water Bolt
        The Water Bolt
        I guess she isn't TOO fast. She kinda does have a bit of projectile spam, but I guess that's just Shield of C'thulhu dash timing (or should I swap that with CoM?). 3* bigger arena coming up I guess. Thanks.
        Oct 20, 2015
        Leinfors likes this.
    2. The Water Bolt
      The Water Bolt
      Just got 2 jungle keys in 20 minutes for my ranged char! If I use one and the other is in my piggy bank, will both disintegrate?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Water Bolt
        The Water Bolt
        Hadn't considered that. Thanks.
        Oct 18, 2015
        Sword Ace likes this.
      3. Sword Ace
        Sword Ace
        I was actually only joking, the mobile version just used to be really buggy and weird.
        Oct 18, 2015
      4. The Water Bolt
        The Water Bolt
        Oh. Thought you weren't joking. Might just try it anyway because I don't exactly need 2 pirahna guns. It would save a BIT of gold for reforging, but isn't necessary. Will post the results I guess.
        Oct 18, 2015
        Sword Ace likes this.
    3. The Water Bolt
      The Water Bolt
      They should REALLY make a noise or something when the Rare Creature detector finds something- all too often, it passes unnoticed.
      1. Sword Ace likes this.
    4. The Water Bolt
      The Water Bolt
      Any tips for Expert-mode Plantera as a Ranger? I don't plan on Storm-bow + Holy Arrows again, but that could work. Looking for other strats.
      1. Sword Ace likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. W1K
        W1K
        Megashark with Crystal Bullets is not a piercing weapon but outputs an insane dps still. Otherwise, Megashark with meteor bullets can grant a bit of piercing but I wouldn't suggest it as dps loses greatly. Crystal Darts don't specifically pierce but they bounce between enemies making them effectivelly a multi-target weapon. Ichor Darts don't pierce but they shoot multiple projectiles in a big spread.
        Sep 27, 2015
      4. W1K
        W1K
        Also the Tendrils don't regrow unlike WoF's hungries. Or maybe they do but just way too slow to be an issue. I can ensure once the tendrils are daelt with, Plantera is a joke. Dealing with them fast without dying is the real issue.
        Sep 27, 2015
      5. The Water Bolt
        The Water Bolt
        Okay, so Megashark with Crystal Bullets should work anyway, with some added help of the Crimson spell tome. Thanks for the feedback.
        Sep 27, 2015
    5. The Water Bolt
      The Water Bolt
      Wow. 3 Nymphs, 3 metal detectors. Frost keys and the three fishing parts for the cell phone, however. . .
      1. Erienna Nakagai
        Erienna Nakagai
        Are you on Expert or no?
        The Detector is 100% on Expert, 50% on normal.
        Jul 13, 2015
      2. The Water Bolt
        The Water Bolt
        Not on expert. It's only 1 out of 8 for that to happen, but considering the rarity of Nymphs. . . The thing is, I've only seen one Nymph before 1.3.
        Jul 13, 2015
      3. RoboCop
        RoboCop
        Lucky.
        Jul 13, 2015
    6. The Water Bolt
      The Water Bolt
      1.3 is out! Huzzah!
      1. Enjl
        Enjl
        *insert slowpoke meme here*
        Jul 1, 2015
    7. Pixel
      Pixel
      You seem awesome and cheerful and have a generic name based on Terraria.

I like that.
    8. The Water Bolt
      The Water Bolt
      The new forums are live! Huzzah! All is good once more. Those spoilers though. That cultist summon. CAN'T WAIT!
      1. Gem
        Gem
        I love the new forums. Literally going to consume my time once again. Can't wait - Also, What do you mean about the spoilers, :( I love them!
        Sep 27, 2014
      2. The Water Bolt
        The Water Bolt
        Sep 27, 2014
      3. Gem
        Gem
        Oh yes - I love the new spoilers. If you read my Trade thread you can tell I used the heck out of them.
        Sep 27, 2014
  • About