Recent content by TheGreatB3

1. TheGreatB3

just chillin

just chillin
  2. TheGreatB3

Weapons & Equip Broken Hero Swords are no longer rare trash

I was talking about linking to the Baconfry's, crackshotCerberus', etc. relevant posts in the op. It just doesn't make much sense to link to the members and not to their relevant posts. But thank you.
  3. TheGreatB3

Directed at 652Graystripe.
  4. TheGreatB3

Add some links to some of the things you're referring to. Other than that, looks pretty good.
  5. TheGreatB3

Not that I'm jealous; I'm just impressed.

Not that I'm jealous; I'm just impressed.
  6. TheGreatB3

1000 messages in ONE MONTH

1000 messages in ONE MONTH
  7. TheGreatB3

College classes start tomorrow!

College classes start tomorrow!
  8. TheGreatB3

Best of luck.

Best of luck.
  9. TheGreatB3

Weapons & Equip Fertilising Spray

Would the grass type be biome specific, or just generic green grass everywhere?
  10. TheGreatB3

Weapons & Equip Crushing Judicature, a hardmode warhammer

"Crushing Judicature" is quite a mouth full, and it doesn't really fit given that a judicature is "a forum for fact and opinion relating to all aspects of the administration of justice and its improvement," according to the American Judicature Society. Pick a more concise and descriptive name...
  11. TheGreatB3

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Well it's about time. I had a suggestion for better backgrounds a while back, but I never posted it. Glad I didn't need to!
  12. TheGreatB3

Weapons & Equip Helicopter Staff

I think Drone Staff is a perfect name. Plus, since you said it's an upgraded version of the Hornet Staff, it fits in with that as well.
  13. TheGreatB3

Important TCF Updates & Upgrades: April 2015

I completely understand and agree with these changes. I was wondering, though, if it might be better for posters to set a minimum length limit for their thread when they start it. This would leave forum games as they were, and for the suggestion forums it could help bring out some more content...
  14. TheGreatB3

Weapons & Equip A Few Craftable Accessories

I've been needing something new to spend my ores on. My chests are overflowing with bars, and mechanical boss summoning items just can't keep up.
  15. TheGreatB3

Weapons & Equip A Few Craftable Accessories

Found this on the last page and figured it deserved more views. Maybe the scanner could cause enemies' health bars to not be affected by lighting, so they would be visible in any brightness. Or it could highlight enemies on the minimap, in which case it would go well with things like the GPS...
Back
Top Bottom