usgebP0.png
    That's looking better, right?
    (This is the template, btw)
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    The head looks like a completely solid oval :/ It has jaggies
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I've tried messing around with the shape, and I can't seem to get one that looks right.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5SnDaiaL3I Something tells me this isn't right.
    The most awkward part of algebra is writing the equation.
    king40606
    king40606
    Algebra was fine. I can see where that is a base that you build on for more advanced topics. But Algebra 2 is just exponentially harder (no joke intended), the stuff they teach you in later math classes all feel like you are doing nothing worth the time and it doesn't connect to real life at all.
    W1K
    W1K
    Algebra is easy sauce compared to what awaits after. The end is not to connect with real life, rather a way to train the mind to logical reasoning. Believe it or not there's a lot of real life situations in which algebra can come handy, people just ignore its potential use, but in the end it's really only necessary for people who follow specific studies such as computer science.
    Jade Harley
    Jade Harley
    Algebra is useful if you're going to take a math career, but useless if you're not. Just like all high school cores (besides some of English?)...
    It doesn't get easier, but it gets much more fun, at least in my opinion.
    I wouldn't say Algebra 2 is that difficult, relatively, but admittedly, it teaches many concepts you won't be using until much, MUCH later.
    Alright, so I can't run flash games on the lowest settings. This is brilliant.
    Reactions: galacticGammawave
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I think it's time to upgrade to 2004.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    The laptop's not old, though. Maybe 2010-ish time.
    It's just a crappy piece of crap.
    ix
    ix
    I feel your pain.
    Why am I always an absolute :red: when I'm tired..? I hate myself when I'm like this.
    king40606
    king40606
    Then go to sleep. Hell, even go away for a bit and have fun. Just sometimes we all need a rest or a break away from being social.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    -It's becoming really tempting to go bed now. I may as well.
    -Options in terms of stuff to do are extremely limited.
    king40606
    king40606
    Then you might as well. Especially if there's nothing to do. That's literally all I do is sleep when I'm bored.
    //yup my parents hate me for it
    Crap, got some homework to do, but forgot the bit that it was based on. Crap. *facedesk*
    Happy TCF Birthday, me. *sits in dark, lonely corner*
    king40606
    king40606
    I cri. I am younger than you. Be happy. *this statement fills you with determination*
    Put my swimming kit for school in the washing basket 2 weeks ago, and it still hasn't been washed. *sigh*
    Alright, just posting to make you aware of that one itch you have. That's all I'm posting about.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    What about your tongue? Is it resting comfortably in your mouth? Are you breathing steadily? And your eyes, are they hydrated? Better blink some more.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    ...My eyes water too much as is.
    It almost looks like I'm eternally crying. Almost.
    I think I blink too much as is.

And my tongue is never still. I don't know why. It's just like how my feet are nigh-never still. And my hands. I don't sit still.
    Done a touch more spriting. Sprites in a comment in on this post.
    Reactions: zeskorion
    Varsia
    Brick Creeper
    Brick Creeper
    Your getting a lot better!
    Omanyte
    Omanyte
    the second one should be a fossil sword and the third one should be a mega-molten sword (upgrade of fiery great-sword)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom