Varsia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just found an old, unfinished sprite. Gonna try a new shading technique on it.
    Alright, so I just downloaded a huge free album for one song, haven't heard the rest. They're going in my playlist. Dunno why
    Alright, this laptop is officially as clever as a rock:
    wqS0PuH.png
    Reactions: JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    if we're talkin' clever, mine can predict the time of download completion: file size: 54mb. Download time: 1 hour
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Mine does that too.
    Mine also does:
    8OMTHPk.png

Because using all the processor you think is idle is a good idea, because then nobody else can use it.
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    Better then my school computers. They load to over 3000% and they still load!
    If anyone could tell me how to clear dust out of a laptop that can't be opened, that'd be great.
    ...My computer is so smart. It knows exactly where to use all processing power.
    8OMTHPk.png
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Your computer is a system after my own heart.
    I've compiled a list of all my Elite: Dangerous screenshots, for those who want to see: http://imgur.com/a/KdAHB
    So... Even though I told it not to, my PC's still using that silly other font for the title of windows...
    [Elite: Dangerous] So me and my brother found a glitched Diamondback Scout... We decided to mess with it. [continued.]
    Varsia
    Varsia
    ITYDHqf.png
    We flew his Dropship into it, and took a screenshot of it.
    We couldn't do one with mine, because it was only visible to me (and a glitched fed ship), so we did some usage of my screen to make it.
    Oh, the things you find in temp folders. I don't know why some of that stuff is even in there. [Continued.]
    Varsia
    Varsia
    For reference, I found these:
    axRzhH4.jpg
    (Is it a book? I don't know. I don't own it...)
    PWmqdrj.jpg
    (Why is Flight copied so much?)
    vmLLHva.jpg
    (Clip art clock..? I give up.)
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Well... They should be in there just temporarily, right?
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I found them yesterday, because something dragged me onto that directory. I copy-pasted the path there into sticky notes. I have since been off it for a day, and restarted, and that stuff was still there.
    Anyone got any protips for drawing with a perspective? I can't seem to get it quite right.
    I don't know what to doooo.... *puts head through wall*
    Reactions: XenoCat
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    At least you aren't in school. I assume.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    There I'm doing stuff, though.
    Here I'm doing Sod-all when I want to do stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom