Warpshard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Next Splatoon Splatfest is Autobots vs. Decepticons. I think we all know whose going to will based on popularity alone.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I will be sorely disappointed if Decepticons don't win.
    edit: iphone this is definitely not the time for your bull:red:tery
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    The Decepticons have more interesting personalities, but the Autobots are the good guys. 80's cartoon law states that the good guys always win.

I kind of want to be Decepticon for guys like Devastator, Piranhacon, and Tidal Wave, but the Autobots (technically Maximals) have guys like Big Convoy and Optimus Prime. Also, Autobots have a Tanuki.
    A pretty expensive package I ordered on the 11'th (TFC Hercules) is finally going to arrive tomorrow...the day before school starts.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    It also requires some assembly out of the box due to broken connectors and a potential lack of lube. Here's to hoping that I didn't get screwed!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Package."

"Lube."

"Screwed."

... Okay, I'll leave now.
    I always feel bad when I start talking with someone sitting next to me in a public place, and once I leave, realize there's a good [cont.]
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    ...chance I'm never going to see them again.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I consider them NPCs. You know, like that guy you'll walk by and he'll tell you how he saw a mudcrab the other day. Horrible creatures. He's through talking to you now. Good day.
    My Grandma put in a wax scent that is around the house during Christmas, so now I'm sad it's nowhere near Christmas.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I don't associate with Teal anymore.
    We had a falling out.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Keep in mind he's still a member of these forums, it's not like he isn't here. I'm going to continue my poetry thing, poetry is poetry, it's about interpretation, not being "better".
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Exactly.
    But I am not going on about the "better" concept.
    You are good at what you do anyway, and the concept of "better" doesn't exist to people who are good.
    Me and him decided to split for different reasons.
    It's annoying when you have to answer a problem about symbolism that could be interpreted multiple ways, but the question is phrased [cont.]
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    in a way that it's blatantly obvious they there is only one "right" answer.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    And then it's the wrong answer.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Exactly. Considering that the book I have to answer questions over (The Road) is, in my head, an incredibly depressing Fallout, it's hard to answer questions over symbolism when I have already seen different interpretations of symbolism in similar issues.
    The victory animations of the Inklings with the new weapons are adorable. Well, the female victory animations at least.
    I think I can say, without a doubt, that The Road is the worst book I have ever read based on what I've read so far.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Eh, that's how schools think of expanding horizons. Forcing people who dislike reading to get them to read. You've gotta be gentle, take individual approaches to each case. I mean, you're only looking at stuff like fantasy and sci-fi really, but I suppose if you enjoy reading why crush that?
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I just don't like depressing books, since life can get so depressing as well. Why read about someone else's struggle? (Fiction) Books are a way to relay worlds that we couldn't experience ourselves, and, if they're written well, give us characters to attach to. In The Road, there are no characters. There are just empty shells of a man & a boy, and a bunch of blood-thirsty cannibals.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    *shrug* I'll read whatever really, no skin off my back. I enjoy the feeling of putting yourself in situations presented to you, and usually with post-apocalypse I see myself dead pretty quickly. :p
    For the first time in 11 (possibly 12) years, me and my dad got the license plate of someone dumping animals on our road! Hooray!
    DJFlare84
    DJFlare84
    Dumping... animals? Like, already dead or...?
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    No, dumping animals that they simply don't want, like kittens or puppies. It's pretty much how we got all of our animals.

Where I live (Rural Oklahoma), it's depressingly common. They aren't dead when they're dumped, they're just usually babies that are put into a box and left on the side of the road. Believe me, if they were dead when they were dumped, my dad may have killed all 3/4 of those people dumping them.
    Goodbye Satoru Iwata, you have given us what are some of the most fun & interesting games that I have ever played.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    And before you say anything, Cinnamon_Pizza, there will more than likely be a Splatoon 2, considering that it sold a million copies in 3 days. Nintendo knows that a sequel to something that popular will sell.
    Just killed Duke Fishron, and the only thing I got was a Tempest Staff, and I'm Melee. You can imagine I'm ticked off.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Minions do not have health... nor do they have timers if you were thinking that too.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Turrent-type minions have a timer, but most minions will last forever
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    ...I did not realize that. Well, at least I'll have a bit more help on killing him in the future. Thanks to both of you!
    I'd also like to thank Suweeka for my new Ava.tar, who is the same OC, but female. It's a very weird OC, trust me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom