Warpshard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone here know why most schools don't teach Sex Ed. through Biology? Mine does, and no Sex Ed. class is offered, so I was wondering.
    Didn't mention it, but I finally got The Axe a couple of days ago. I suppose my days of grinding Plantera for items are over. Now for money.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    On a different note, the book I have to read for my English class ends with the main character hanging himself from a tree (It's set in Nigeria around the 1930's). Considering how much of a abusive jerk he was, who basically always thought that he could have spent his time in exile becoming the lord of his clan, it was a satisfying ending to the book.
    Dear America, stop being a bunch of dumb:red:es and vaccinate your children, even though many of you are paranoid, gullible idiots.
    I just learned that, despite being named Killer Whales, Orcas are not known to attack humans frequently. Very unfitting name, I must say!
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    Yes, but they are known to kill for fun.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    ...Huh. That, I did not know. Well, at least now I know why they are named Killer Whales.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    You reap what you sow, as they say. If you harm the environment, let the sharks be mother nature's swift justice upon you. And Killer Whales are more akin to dolphins.
    So, EA is trying to trademark the word, "Ghosts." Hooray, more entities trying to cheat the Trademark system and ruin it for everyone else!
    hypa!【=◈︿◈=】
    hypa!【=◈︿◈=】
    I'm a go White Knight, because racist supremacy!
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I've recently leveled up as a Neckbeard. I have two choices of classes right now: Fedora Master and Scientist. I am going with Scientist, because I want to glorify my master Richard Dawkins and our dark messiah Charles Darwin.
    T
    Teal
    As Social Justice Warrior I challenge your white supremacy.
    New haul arrived, and was slightly let down. Ramulus and K-9 are great, and Drill bit is alright, but Polar Claw and Orcanoch aren't great.
    On a scale of one to ten, approximately how unappreciative would I seem if I complained about all the college applications I'm getting?
    H
    Hax4Ever
    4 because you probably don't wanna pay student loans off for the rest of your life.
    thecoolkni
    thecoolkni
    About 4. I'd be pretty pissed too, if I had to write out all those.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I'm not writing on them. I'm just ripping them up and throwing them away, because almost every single one is not in my state, which would mean out-of-state tuition fees.
    I really don't like my English Teacher. She treats us like idiots, yet expects us to have all the work she piles onto us done quickly.
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    Sorry mate
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    It's alright. She has Breast(?) Cancer, and she wasn't here for a good portion of the first semester. I'm going to assume that this overload is her trying to play catch-up, since all we did last semester was read two stories and answer questions over them, as well as memorize some Latin Terms. Over the whole semester.
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    Maybe give it some time and everything will smoothen
    I hate difficult decisions that seem inconsequential to everyone else. No matter what input I get from others, it feels like only I get it.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Well, my decision involves something that others have definitely considered (Its a situation of affordability vs. display value), but its a bigger decision for me since its determining which way a certain aspect of my life (it's not huge, but it's a big part of my life) may go for a little while.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    It all comes down to thought process and personal preferences. One may disagree and dump the plan on sight, the other may buy it without question, and yet another may consider just stealing it to be the best course of action.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Yeah. I may go with the more affordable one come March, but I'm worrying that I'll get sick of it eventually and regret not getting the one that is more pleasing to the eyes, even if it is more expensive.
    So, my friends are going to buy a singagram for my Crush, and say that it's from me. They really are :red:holes some days.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Mine are probably a bit worse because I have 4 friends who would all tell her about my crush at the drop of a hat, which is something that would embarrass me incredibly.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    That conversation with my mom was quite funny because she asked if I was interested and girls, and I told her it'd been the same one for four years now. She was quite surprised by that. Sometimes those friends can be good at getting you over the edge, but sometimes they push you down without a parachute. It depends on the friends.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Mine are the kind of friends that will push you down with what you think is a parachute, but is actually a piece of paper saying, ":red: you!" They're still my friends, but we are all massive jerks to each other.
    Reactions: aWolfen and Cryx
    Cryx
    Cryx
    But there's already a voice for him in game what the hell.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    The in-game doesn't really count, since we never hear much of it. Plus, this is pretty close to the in-game voice modulations.

By the way, this guy has great voices for a lot of the characters. His Burgerpants voice is great, and his Sans is pretty good too.
    As satisfying as it was, spending 10 minutes to find my aunt's dog in the neighbors yard is something I would not like to do again.
    thecoolkni
    thecoolkni
    I can only imagine how hilarious that must've been.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Not very. I was just running around at a steady trot, yelling, "Ella, Home!" over and over. Their yard is cool, though! They have a shed for their goats and sheep, as well as a road next to our pond near some electric poles.
    Because of a mistake on my transcript, I am ranked #1 out of 227 sophomores as my school. And it is not sitting well with some friends.
    I really want to know exactly how good some Orange Fanta with vanilla ice cream (Like a Root Bear Float) is. It sounds like it'd be good.
    Reactions: XenoCat
    T
    Teal
    That's not really a new concept, most places call it an Orange Cream Float, it tastes as it says, like an Orange Cream (item).
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I know its not a new concept, I just wanted to know whether or not it tasted good. If its an item on the menus of some restaurants, I guess it must be pretty good.
    king_vs_kaiser_by_marble_v-d5epfb8.jpg
    I really want a Liokaiser now.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    For those of you that don't know anything about Liokaiser, he is a 6-bot combiner made up of the elite warriors of the Breastforce, Transformers with Breastanimals that turn into weapons and breastplates. He's probably the most overpowered combiner out there, as he is actually really intelligent, and has a weapon called the Electromagnetic Nunchaku. It's as awesome as it sounds.
    Should I be impressed or embarrassed that I understand the Nominative and Objective/Accusative cases in German better than English?
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    At least when it comes to actually picking them apart in sentences than in normal speech.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Neither. English is a messy pile of garbage, it just makes sense German would make more sense.
    I am such a :red:ing idiot. I turned down a bet that would have gotten me over $140, but I turned it down because I have the guts of a worm.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I have a feeling they would have just wanted to see me get upset, and come over and call them all sorts of profanity (Everyone insults each other at our table). Even then, it probably would have nullified it. Also, 7 or so people put money on it, so I could have gotten at least $40 (I know two people had the money on them).

Still, I feel stupid, even if it was the better decision.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    You attribute it to a lack of courage, I attribute it to your own self-respect and not selling out your feelings.

You have nothing to be ashamed of.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Okay, that makes me feel much better. Thanks.
    Does anyone else feel a need to have a drink whenever they're on a computer at home? I do, and a lot of our milk is gone as a result.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Yeah... I like to keep things interesting, whether it be fruit juice and/or soft drinks of equal or lesser value. That's good to know; milk is good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom