Warpshard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, I got an invitation to represent my high school in an international science meeting at Harvard. I have no idea what I should do.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Crap on your desk and bleat like a goat.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I'll be honest, I've been bingeing Homestuck, and that was the first thing that ran through my mind when making this status.

Also, I think it is just a national thing. Although, it will include meeting some Nobel prize winners and some of the top scientific minds in the country.
    Can prolonged periods of loud noise make someone queasy? I had to go to an incredibly loud assembly, and I wasn't feeling too well after.
    K
    Krasunir
    It can. I learnt that from @[10685:mad:Commander Crocket].
    <cough> MEDIIIIC <cough>
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Hmm. Yeah, that assembly was horrible. We're raising money for a child who I think has a terminal illness. I think that's incredibly noble (how fitting, considering the name of the town I live in), but the actual assembly was so loud that I felt reverberations from the speakers. I will admit, though, that the dance group was really good, even if it's not my kind of dancing.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Basically, the actual assembly was all right, but the music, or the loudness of the music, was incredibly overwhelming.
    I tried introducing her to Undertale, but she doesn't have the time to play it. She did mention that she isn't a games person, so I [cont.]
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    She could probably watch a playthrough on youtube or something if she has time or is willing to do it.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    It's not the same. The main problem with watching videos online is getting frustrated with what the person is doing, and what you would have done differently. Plus, experiencing Undertale through a video just isn't anywhere near as wonderful as experiencing it for yourself. You dictate your pace, while the people making their video decide the pace.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    I'm debating whether or not to introduce my crush to Undertale. She doesn't seem to be a games person, but she seems to like reading books.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    And considering how Undertale's main draw is the story, twists, and humor, the kind of which I've found in books I really like, I think she might like it.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    There's no reason not to do it, at least in my eyes. You seem to show a good chemistry with her, and she seems like a very good person. Be open about your tastes with her. It'll nurture a good relationship.
    So, my school won $10,000 in a giveaway by a car dealership. Good thing, since the budget was so stretched that they couldn't buy paper.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Because we are a republican state and she is a republican governor. It's not in their interests to get her out. Plus, I think the daughter may have actually been living on the property of the Governor's mansion, which is owned by the state. Also, the Commandments statue was removed after some people wanted a Satanist statue implemented.
    TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    America is messed up....
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    It is.
    Told the girl I've been crushing on that I have been crushing on her and that I'm an athiest. She didn't care about my atheism, [cont.]
    Doylee
    Doylee
    You both can just stop now. Is a petty argument like this really worth it?
    T
    Teal
    By reacting calmly? Sigh.

Anywho, back on topic:

I respect a person who keeps to true to her/his values, whatever values those may be. So :red:ing fleeting these days.
    K
    Krasunir
    @[262:mad:Doylee] No, it's really not, which is why I was trying to avoid it.
    I really dislike Human Geography. One of our assignments is to go to a grocery store and pick out five items to compare. 2 must be organic.
    Reactions: XenoCat
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    By the way, @Computer Guy , Human Geography is basically analyzing how Geography influences how people live. Where and what do they grow for food, where do they live, and how do their cultures diffuse to different societies?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    and i'm probably going to have AP HG next year... oh boy. can't be that bad, right?
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    It's not terrible. It is a bunch of work that isn't very hard. However, some assignments are incredibly tedious, like the one the status was originally about. Another is my PING, where we have to analyze a developing and a developed country based on the current unit. That isn't very hard, but we have to do that in addition to a weekly assignment and the daily stuff, and our other classes.
    For those of you that care, the lion never got delivered, but she said it was the thought that counts. Totally worth the 5 dollars.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Sentimental value really strikes me as something that matters more than material objects. Really shows how much you care on a respectful level when you mean it.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Well, she is sure a sweet person to understand that. Most people I've met would at least frown, but she showed she's quite a good person to notice your efforts.
    I got a haircut, and it feels so good! No more long hair!
    king40606
    king40606
    I love the feeling when you get a haircut
    It's like nothing on the head is bothersome anymore
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    And here I am, growing my hair out
    So, the little lion actually didn't get delivered today (It will get delivered Tuesday), but I got a hug out of it. Success, I suppose.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Huh!? Quite strange you saying that. I've yet to meet an atheist student here, even the asian girl here is christian. I am literally the only atheist in class or probably even on school.
    T
    Teal
    What type of-? We have 700 kids in our entire school.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    What type of christian or? My school has way over 2000 students.
    So, I bought my crush a little stuffed lion to be delivered to her tomorrow for Valentines Day. Other than that, my day was only alright.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom