waydawiz711
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You guys should join this terraria server I've been playing on. Ip:t-shadowrain.com and 7777. Is really fun and there is a functioning rank
    everyone make sure to check out my conversation I created. is called is terraria or Minecraft better.
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    Subjectively I would say Terraria beats Minecraft by a landslide, it's only closer when you factor mods in. Terraria is actually fun and replayable as a survival game, while Minecraft is better for the builders. I have no patience for building so I prefer Terraria.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Ohhhhh, that explains a lot.
    Yeah, conversations are private. It seems like you wanted to make a thread.
    The conversation you made only consisted of you, me, @neoselket , and @Jetstream ∞
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Yea I wanted to make a thread
    I recorded a video for my youtube channel (cont. below)
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    so I recorded an 8 ball pool video (pc version). I tried to record a terraria first episode in a survival series (will do this soon) but it was laggy as all hell. my youtube is waydawiz711. make sure to check it out, and maybe consider subbing too ;D
    My ego died down a little bit today. I played my brother on Mario tennis ultra smash and he almost beat me 8/ but I beat him back :D
    I've been very inactive due to my playing of terraria.msorry bout that guyz I was busy fighting moo lord for past 2-3 days
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Looking for plant bulb, prepping for moo lord, prepping for lun. Cultist, prepping the pillar farms. It took a very long time
    If anyone wants to play with me, send me an ip to a multiplayer game (not a server) and I'll be on there with my main guy (expert). Or I can
    What is the recommended gear I should have when facing the wall of flesh. On pc. It would be very helpful if you could help me
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Tanx for da halp
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Currently doing a “no crafting stations” playthrough. I defeated the Wall of Flesh with Beenades, Water Bolt, and the Bee’s Knees. As long as you have a nice long hell bridge, you can do that fight in normal mode with basically no armor at all.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Depends on skill, though, some people might have double dodging the lasers at first or something... but a long bridge definitely does make things much easier. And since we're talking about a newbie, they probably do want at least some armor, lol.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Me: hey mom can I have some money to buy a computer?
    Mom: what the h*** do you think I am? made of money?
    Me: but isn't that what mom stands for?
    Mom: uh........oh
    Wth I linked my steam account (with terraria downloaded) and it didn't give me the title :mad:
    Matsu
    Matsu
    It does not occur automatically, the scan runs sporadically. Also worth noting your Steam account has to be 100% public for the scan to register it.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    K thx
    crap. how do I add pictures to my comments?
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Go to imgur.com and upload your image. Then, once your image is uploaded, hover your mouse over the image, get shareable links, and copy and paste the link that says BBcode.
    You seem like a pretty cool person :)
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Thx for the help I'll do it tommorow when I'm on my computer and not looking at YouTube on my iPad at midnight. Lol.

You too man
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    I mad your world corruption like you said and it worked awesome. I also used the gun from the corruption to do the old ones army. Right when I got the tavern keep, I found a place to set it up and I did it (super smart right? :D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom