waydawiz711
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Am I the only one who reads fanfiction? I mean come on...I can't be the only one.....right?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    If one goes bad, they should have some sort of style going for it.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I only read the stuff on these forums and neopets stuff, anywhere else is too iffy.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Fanfiction is a gamble for me. There have been works of literature on sites like Fanfiction.net that I believe are better than most published books I've read, but most of them are either uninspired tropes or straight up garbage.

But yeah, I browse occasionally. I'd rather do it than go to a book store to be honest; there are plenty of works there that achieve plotlines better than the content the're based upon.
    Dontcha just feel nervous whenever someone like a moderator or a admin responds to something of yours.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    nah, moderator replies are usually no big deal, but if a moderator message shows up in your inbox, that's a sign that you've probably messed up somewhere
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    We might also send private messages to inquire more about a report that's made if more details are needed or if we're confused about a report. That won't mean you're in trouble. We just need more info in those cases.

->
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    In the case where someone gets a warning, they will always receive a PM clearly explaining why they've received the warning. But that's not the only thing we might message about. Could just be a question, or to inform you of something. :dryadsmile:
    How do you guys deal with depression? Tryna find some ways to help mine go away. Or at least make me feel better
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Personally, i've found that therapy and psychiatric help works, and i've also heard that exercising and getting sunlight helps too.
    waydawiz711
    neoselket
    neoselket
    No problem!
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    The day I posted this message that has been deleted, tunnel and gig know what I'm talking about, I got grounded shortly after I posted said message. And I just got permission to play on the device that I check tfc with. So I would not have been able to read gigs message to edit or delete it, I am sorry if you thought I was ignoring you, and I will do nothing of the such, ever again.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    I did indeed mean this as a joke, I am sorry if you thought I didn't. I am extremely sorry about posting the said message. For any future messages that may or may not be innapropriate, I do not know anyone on the forums Irl nor do I think I ever will. So do not take anything I say about someone or to someone seriously (about someone I mean)
    Do y'all believe that aliens exist? Why or why not
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    So if, as you say, there were UFOs and stuff near your house, I'm there is a logical explanation for it that doesn't involve extraterrestrials.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Who knows, you could be right, but as for now, I think the odds of aliens making it to earth is pretty unlikely.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    people have outlandish theories that the government keeps this stuff secret. I watch livestreams of astronaughts going into space, and I always focus onto the background, if you do that (very low chance) something will fly into view, and then the stream will be cut for 'technical difficulties' pretty coincidental
    I saw a post about sleep SOOO. (cont below)
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711 I sleep every other day. I get in bed and all, but with clothes on, and until my body stops aching and stuff. Say I wake up on Monday, I get in bed at night, wait for my body to get a rest, then go into game room to play vg, then on Tuesday night, I will sleep from 11:00 to around 7:00-10:00. (11pm - 7-10am) and I doin that for about 2 1/2 months
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    And I'm functioning fine :)
    A creeper exploded me, leaving me at 1 1/2 hearts, but launched me in the air about 5 blocks and the fall killed me. I was close to base tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom