Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i remember that moment when i threw the flamarang to skeletron as last hit:
    BCHUyGi.png
    i edited it in gimp 2
    Reactions: neoselket
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    surely heather (the character of the art which is a thrower) looks cute with that fallen tuxedo that may look like somekind of jumpsuit dyed with obsidian reflective dye!
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    so, what knd characters would u match to a terraria weapon?
    SWAGMORTY
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    metaphor version pokemon go
    nigel: trying to capture an moltres but (insert evil one who wants to get it first) wants to capture it first to make everyone jealous
    chad: trying to capture an moltres to make everyone jealous
    numbuh 86 and guards: people who kill the one that wants to steal that moltres to make everyone jealous
    i wish they can make the limit of letters in messages longer to like 300
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    But that would make them take up half of the recent profile posts section.
    i sended happydays my art thru email and he didnt showed it in the new episode of alexander the worldbuilder!!!!! what i did wrong???
    I just want to meet happydays!, i send him messages to respond me, but he still doesnt respond me!!!
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    gearzoid II i finded him in the steamcommunity and i can't add him as friend
    Gearzoid II
    Gearzoid II
    Yeah I know. The reason I have him on steam is because I won the Planet Centauri giveaway he did so he had to friend me to give me the game code.
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    i want him to friend me but i get an error!, but did you seen my art that i published to my profile?
    does it matter after heather the thrower's adventure another quest would be getting the scourge of the corruptor after the lunar events?
    for happydays fans: i just want to meet happydays in youtube, but he doesnt respond me!, what should i do now?
    Aaronyxia
    Aaronyxia
    Sure, you could even upload it here on your profile for all of us to see, if you'd like
    :)
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    how do i upload it?
    Aaronyxia
    Aaronyxia
    I'll start a conversation sense there's more steps than this comment field will let me type out :)
    any ridiculous nicknames for the paladin? (cuz its OP when throws you hammer) mine would be: PalaCork
    Reactions: Sir AFK
    appleNsauce
    appleNsauce
    Palipasta
    SteelSt0rmMaster
    SteelSt0rmMaster
    PalaAAHHHHWHYWONTYOUSPAWNALLIWANTISAPALADINSHAMMERWHYYYY
    With spaces: Pala-Ahhhh why won't you spawn all I want is a Paladin's Hammer whyyy
    since in my thrower adventure i have orichalcum armor, should i fight destroyer? i have 44 defense
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    for the twins should i have the trinity knives? the shadowflame knife, flying knife and magic dagger?
    using the gravity buff in the destroyer fight is a good idea?
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    i got the pc version, im playing as a thrower, and i got the shadowflame knife and palladium armor, im going for the orichalcum and titanium armors
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I got screenshots to prove this is possible. EDIT: Just realized when I mentioned Pirates, I mean, the Cutlass.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Well, when you're doing your first playthroughs, you might need to be adaptable to learn how to kill the bosses first. Restricting yourself to a particular playstyle or set of weapons is something one does when they are experienced at the game and know its bosses and mechanics well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom