Zoidthegamer 2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok, ill try getting 20 tattered cloth to make 2 battle standards, one for the goblin, and one for the shadowflame knife
    recently i was trying to get materials to make an thorn chakram, i got them and i created it and i got a broken one, i dont have goblin!!
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    lousy RNG made my thorn chakram miserable :mad:
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    At least you didn't craft the next solid tier pickaxe and get the "Slow" modifier. It's... quite annoying.
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    but heather got the reaver shark!, then she got the palladium pickaxe
    im playing as heather, my own female thrower, im trying to spawn the goblin invasion and i met all the criterias, still doesnt happen
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Could always camp out towards the ocean and grind Goblin Scouts until either A: the Goblin Army spawns on its own or B: you get enough tattered cloth to make the banner to make them come to you.
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    if i broke some crimson hearts and it didnt happen the day i broke them, it may spawn at the next morning?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Thought the Crimson Hearts (and Shadow Orbs) only affected Meteor spawns.
    since im playing as an thrower, in early hardmode should i get the shadowflame knife first? or the magic dagger first?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Magic Dagger is certainely easier to get.
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    or use the flamarang to get both! cuz 32 damage is good for hardmode! even with godly its still powerful!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Flamarang is certainely useful. But I don't recommend using it against the summoner. Try finding a mimic first instead. Because in hardmode. The Flamarang becomes the only viable weapon.
    Stupid RNDoofus! i still dont get the extractinator, heather just wants it to make her fossil armor and weapons!!!!!!
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    i did and i GOT IT!! woohoo! now she got advantage agaisnt that goofy brain of cthulhu, also, in early hardmode should i get the shadowflame knife first? or the magic dagger first? also during her extractination she got an amber mosquito!!! :D
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Nice job! If you are just going for throwing-looking weapons (as opposed to actual Throwing damage weapons, of which none exist in Hardmode), then I would definitely say the Magic Dagger, which will help you get the Shadowflame.
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    or the flamarang! its throwable! and it lasts well even in hardmode! like when i used the molten fury to kill the goblin summoner!
    what it feels to get the shadowflame knife?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Awesome.
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    also, like: BOUNCING BURNING ENDLESS KNIFE OVERLOAD!! WOOO!
    Tux
    Tux
    Shadowflame Knife is amazing (as well as the other Shadowflame weapons). You can even use it for the Destroyer, or even the first half of the Expert Plantera fight well.
    when i play as a thrower, should i get the reaver shark? or the deathbringer pickaxe on a crimson world?
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    i already got the pumpkin armor, ice boomerang, throwing knives, shurikens, grenades, and a reinforced fishing pole
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    if i have reinforced fishing pole what bait you recommend me to use to get the reaver shark?
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    finally! got it! now i can mine hellstone and desert fossil early!
    if ocram is getting removed from the consoles version, that means we can have ocram in pc?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    PC and Console will become 'One'. Meaning that there will be little to no difference between them in terms of content.

Simply said: Ocram won't go to PC or anywhere else. It's removed entirely
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    ok, since ocram is not going to pc, i should stick up without ocram
    since im playing as an male archer im trying to get the shadowflame bow, i tried breaking lots of crimson hearts, and the event wont happen
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    You could just make the summoning item, or go to a builder's workshop and go grab a goblin battle standard. Why would being specifically a MALE archer mean you want the shadowflame bow? The genders don't do anything.
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    im doing like happy days does, he makes every type of class of terrarian but he makes two of them when for example, he started with gavin the gunslinger, then he started with gracie the gunslinger
    Of course, but that was for the lore's sake.
    i finally destroyed some altars and got leaf wings, so if im going to battle the mechs, if i battle the destroyer should i go full cobalt?
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    or use daedalus stormbow with holy arrows!, that bow makes destroyer into 1000 pieces!
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Or that, better option
    Then use the Soul of Might dropped by Destroyer to create the Megashark to destroy other mech bosses.
    Sir AFK
    Sir AFK
    Also if you make a good arena full cobalt will be enough ( I first beat destroyer with full palladium set ) .
    i got some ideas for 1.3.6! -Gem based jumpsuits that add more power to melee weapons -Ore converter, example: gold to platinum
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom