tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Captcha will appear on mediafire at times (usually if you're downloading a large file or doing multiple downloads), but it won't come up consistently.

Regardless, the ***only*** time captcha typically has problems is when you use programs similar to Adblock or have very high security settings. It also won't work if you have cookies disabled. Make some alterations there and it'll work just fine.

Or, as was already suggested, use the mod browser.

Last edited:
Okay, so Pumpking's mod is the one responsible for turning the mod bosses into Cthulhu. I've never seen the comment, but I'll take it for granted. I swear, 1,000 damage.... Speaking of the Devourer of Gods......let's just say.....

The Devourer of Gods and the Stardust Staff's ice projectiles should never mix.

Last edited:
An idea- What if there was an accessory combining the King Slime expert item and the Desert Scourge? Something like.. 'Crest of the Sea of Slime' or something similar. Just a suggestion, because I recently got them and they are so similar. :p

I just fought the devourer of gods, and wow, the music and the boss itself are amazing. It really feels like you're fighting a god killer.

edit : also, i was wondering how to get hellcaster fragments, as i got some shadow essence and those shadowspec bars are interesting :3

Last edited:
I just fought the devourer of gods, and wow, the music and the boss itself are amazing. It really feels like you're fighting a god killer.

edit : also, i was wondering how to get hellcaster fragments, as i got some shadow essence and those shadowspec bars are interesting :3
Hellcaster frags you get from solar pillar enemies.

How is this mod in multiplayer?

Has anyone used it along with thorium mod and/or tremor mod?

The mod is alright in multiplayer with the bosses having some synchronization issues with the server.

It works good with Thorium/Tremor mod imo

Update log for next BIG update:

1. Cryogen - Early hardmode ice biome boss. Looks like the Bittercold from Pokemon GtI.
  2. Hive Mind - Looks like a scaley purple brain. Should be animated like BoC.
  3. Dank Creeper - A pulsing ball of dark energy.
  4. Dark Heart - A pulsing dark heart.
  5. Cryocore - Looks like a smaller version of Cryogen.
  6. Ice Masses - Look like mini icebergs.
  7. Bittercold Staff - Cryogen mage weapon.
  8. Glacial Crusher - Cryogen sword.
  9. Soul of Cryogen - Cryogen Expert item. Should be animated.
  10. Effluvium Bow - Cryogen ranged weapon.
  11. Ice Star - Cryogen thrown weapon.
  12. Bloody Worm Tooth - Perforator Expert item.
  13. Eviscerator - Perforator sniper rifle.
  14. Tooth Ball - Perforator thrown weapon.
  15. Blood Clot Staff - Perforator summon weapon.
  16. Perfect Dark - Hive Mind sword.
  17. Rotten Brain - Hive Mind Expert item.
  18. Shadethrower - Hive Mind flamethrower.
  19. Rot Ball - Hive Mind thrown weapon.
  20. Terra Ray - Terra version of Night's Ray.

This is what needs to be sprited. Programming it all is easy.

the plaguebringer goliath was pretty tough too, i just can't seem to find any uelibloom ore. Too bad i'm bad at spriting, but perhaps i should start today ;P

2533494d236fa0184361f222b3f20f55.png

K7DlOqL.png

Is this good enough, drew Senpai?

Just make him Duke fishron except everything Ohko's you,bubbles are doritoes, sharkrons are Airhorns and Tornadoes are Green.

It's amoizing. Dank Creeper better be a boss in this mod sometime. Probably as an un-important boss to progression, like how King Slime is. It'd be great, I promise!
Nah, post-moonlord required boss to enter dank mode. Dank mode multiplies enemy stats by 420 and allows random spawning of Shrek.

SHREK STATS:
HP: 4.2 million
Damage: Instantkill unless you have the Mountain Dew equipped, which it then becomes 420.
Music would be the MIDI version of All-Star (thanks for reminding me ziggums)
defense: 420
Fuctions like a bullet-hell boss, firing patterns of onions and teleporting the player all around (getting them out of his swamp) and then waves of mountain dew (does nothing if you have the mountain dew equipped) Bouncing shrapnel doritos, sometimes shoop da woops, and pot smoke :naughty:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom