tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Heyo. Just found a weird little bug (If it even is one) with the eyedropper and tile painter tool, which I am honestly in absolute love with.

If you copy something that has a Player (Above) sensor and then paste it, regardless of where the actual player is, and even though the wires still are placed too, the actual sensor doesn't seem to register the player unless you remove it and then replace it back where it was. Kinda weird how that works.

I have an issue where if i put one thing into the game, log out, and go to log back into the game i can no longer click on my character and it reads 0MP. has anyone seen this?

Heyo. Just found a weird little bug (If it even is one) with the eyedropper and tile painter tool, which I am honestly in absolute love with.

If you copy something that has a Player (Above) sensor and then paste it, regardless of where the actual player is, and even though the wires still are placed too, the actual sensor doesn't seem to register the player unless you remove it and then replace it back where it was. Kinda weird how that works.
Sensors are actually special tiles, so I'll have to think about how to solve it.

well scratch all that i said, its not the mod its just closing out of the game and going back into it that is corrupting my character and im not sure why

I have a question, i want to host a multiplayer server but i want to be the only one to be able to use the cheat sheet? is it possible?

Do i just go to the terraria folder and put the program in there or do i do something else? I am kinda confused, since im not used to doing mods.

I don't see the option to add accessory slots on the cheat sheet. Am I missing something or do I need to download an extension?
It's the demon heart looking item:
f5IBNbs.png

If you don't see it, check the gear icon on the right edge of the bar. It's where you can toggle whether the other icons are shown or not.

Back
Top Bottom