Casual Favourite Quotes?

"If you've never seen an elephant ski then you've never been on acid" ~ Eddie Izzard

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
I don't know who originally said it, or if they're credited at all. It was from a wallpaper I used to have.

"Still glad you were born a man?" -Bree Skyborn

One of my new favorite recent quotes, both in context and out of context.

For a little more Context a character named Jason insults Bree because she has trouble controlling her Fire Element and says something similar to "It's a good thing you weren't born a Man." And in retaliation Bree takes up a Broom and beats Jason up including hitting him hard in his sensitive area. It was a very satisfying scene from a book.

I'm surprised no-one's quoted sans yet.
It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming...
On days like these, kids like you...
s h o u l d b e b u r n i n g i n h e l l

Last edited:
Quotes, eh? well more than that, there are a couple of dialogues that I love.

"Kain: Thirty years hence, I am presented with a dilemma... let's call it a two-sided coin. If the coin falls one way, I sacrifice myself and thus restore the Pillars... but as the last surviving vampire in Nosgoth, this would mean the annihilation of our species... Moebius made sure of that. If the coin lands on the reverse, I refuse the sacrifice and thus doom the Pillars to an eternity of collapse. Either way, the game is rigged.
Raziel: We agree then that the Pillars are crucial and must be restored.
Kain: Yes, Raziel, that is why we've come full-circle to this place.
Raziel: So after all this, you make my case for me. To end this stalemate, you must die so that new Guardians can be born.
Kain: The Pillars don't belong to them, Raziel... they belong to us.
Raziel: Your arrogance is boundless, Kain.
Kain: There's a third option, a monumental secret hidden in your very presence here. But it's a secret you have to discover for yourself. Unearth your destiny, Raziel. It's all laid out for you here.
Raziel: You said it yourself, Kain... there are only two sides to your coin.
Kain: Apparently so, but suppose you throw a coin enough times... suppose one day, it lands on its edge."
-Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

"Hate is a place where a man who can’t stand sadness goes".

There's actually a second part of this, but appearently I can't find the correct english translation, so I'll try to translate it from my language

"Getting revenge is like sharpening a blood-rusted sword sinking it in a pool of blood.To reforge your hearth's blade, rusted by sadness, you're plunging it in blood. But the more you sharpen it, the more it rusts, and the more it rusts, the more you sharpen it. In the end, you'll remain with a pile of rust"
-Godor the blacksmith, Berserk

"Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what’s wrong and what’s right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!"
-Donquixote Doflamingo, One Piece

Shiho: Kakashi, could you please read what's written in that page so we could find what this code means..?
Kakashi: Err...Hm..-It's..-..."I love you"..

Kiba: I'm going to be a fool!
Shino: The sky is blue..
Sakura: Shut up Sasuke! I'm here to kill you!

"Well, Well, Well. Look how the tables have tabled." - Bishamon (Noragami Abridge Episode 4.) ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
":red:. I am the protagonist of this series." - Hiyori said.
"Oh. I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you over the :red:s I don't give." - Nora.
- Noragami Abridge Episode 4.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"It's easy to say "Hello" and "Hi" but it's hard to say "Good bye" and "See ya next time."... Because for me Time is Life." - My own quotes. .3.

"If you put your hands up and you have a bad odor in your underarm and someone cover their nose, Don't think you smell bad. Think that they really likes your smell and just hiding their feelings." - Some guy.

“Ph‘nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.” - Cthulhu Vote for President 2016.

You're Blade it did not cut deep enough - Egil
Eat :red: :red2:gots - Dr.Andonuts
You messed with the wrong secretary - Nagi
"Tatsu split special lunchbox with Lao because Linly says Lao not allowed to die. Lao stay alive for friends. Or else Tatsu kill him!" - Tatsu's only decent moment
"Dundun watch over Shulk. Dundun watch over Fiora. That is all a Daddypon can do... Dundun do what he must." - Riki the True Heropon
The game is won before it starts - Sora
Its Reyn time - Reyn
I'LL KILLL YOOOOUUU - Shulk
One hit kill....... or something - Fiora
Born in a world of strife........ Against the odds....... We choose to fight.......... BLOSSOM DANCE - Dunban
Thats the trash can feel free to visit it anytime - Papyrus
Take better care of yourself kid cause' someone really cares about you - Not a bad time sans quote
EDIT
I'm Xord your host tonight - Xord

'I was trying to tell you I was choking on snow, but the snow melted and turned into water, so I drank all the water and now I'm better.' & 'Ahh run people it's a bathroom mirror'

Old fart here who still loves his cartoons lol

Back
Top Bottom