Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

I would like to be able to combine Not the bees and Don't dig up to generate obsidian and flame honeycombs.
Don't dig upとNot the beesを合わせて黒曜石と炎の蜂の巣を生成するようにして欲しいです

[for the worthy+no traps ideas]

all traps immediately do more damage

the guide will explode if he does not get a house within the first day

boulders will spawn similar to fallen stars, and maybe even during day (if during a slime rain then bouncy boulder)

every enemy will have a chance to drop a grenade on death

homing dart traps could spawn regularly

dynamite/bombs can spawn upon breaking pots and breakables

darts that break off into smaller darts, like it’s boulder counterpart

slimes drop grenades that damage players and npcs when killed (with timer)

those flamethrower and spiky ball traps now spawn naturally

bosses’ attacks may explode upon hit

bombs always explode into 6 grenades (overkill?)

all spiky ball traps now have extra bounce, kinda like bouncy boulders

those are just some ideas for the seed combination, you guys can add on if you want 😊
bump lol

CelebrationMK10 plus Not The Bees should make the world all hallowed jungle and replace queen bee larvae with locked positions where prismatic lacewings will spawn each day when the world enters hardmode

Redigit does terraria have items from the touhou project? I'm just wondering if there aren't any, it won't be difficult to add something similar to it, like the example of oko Koishi, but this is just an example

If you quickly enably and disable drunk seed too many times it'll get even more drunk, making things even more weird. It'd also play a little animation so you won't miss it by clicking again
It'll be called The Drunkest Seed. Most of it's changes are up to you, but i also have some ideas (but not all of them are for this exact seed):

- Vertical dart traps instead of boulders and horizontal boulder traps instead of dart traps
- Dart traps now make you drunk instead of poisoning you, making your screen a bit blurred and making you randomly move sometimes
- Be careful while placing cactus, you might drink it on accident and get drunk too
- Dirt rod now works on any regular blocks and turns them into dirt (dungeon and temple bricks would only be affected post-Skeletron and post-Golem)
- Every tick you're standing still there's a tiny chance that a boulder would just randomly fall from the sky at you (it probably should go through blocks until it reaches your level) (imagine the confusion after leaving your afk farm for a few minutes without knowing about this to find out that you've died somehow and you got killed by a boulder)
- There's also a small random chance that a boulder would just appear offscreen and will start rolling at you, so you have to jump over it
- Your health will never reach maximum, you'll always have 1 hp less (but not max hp)
- A boulder can randomly start rolling the other direction
- Boulder slime, just a slime with a boulder inside but if you kill it it'll release the said boulder at you
- Dungeon and Underworld chests are switched, so you find Shadow Chests in the Dungeon and Gold Chests in the underworld (their loot doesn't have to be switched except for the shadow key)
- Instead of being Copper/Tin, Iron/Lead, Silver/Tungsten and Gold/Platinum 4 ores are just randomly picked, so it can be Copper, Lead, Iron and Platinum, or Tungsten, Copper, Tin and Silver. Actually let's go further than that, Copper, Copper, Copper, Copper, or Tin, Lead, Iron, Tin (but actually for mechanical boss summons it'd always spawn iron, but only between the dungeon and the ocean)
- All NPCs now randomly deal 0.1x-2x damage
- Tavernkeep is drunk
- Demolitionist is also drunk and when he's on your screen he can randomly throw a grenade, bomb or dynamite (smaller chance for bombs and especially dynamite) that can damage you and blocks

- Duck it, every NPC is drunk (except for the animals and children):

- Guide can start talking stuff about a different progression point or even about developers.
- Nurse can poison you.
- With a small chance at the start of each day Merchant can start selling only angel statues instead of all items (but their costs will remain the same)
- During a party Party Girl gives you ale instead of cake with a high chance, but gives you this stuff as many times as you want for the duration of the party.
- Goblin Tinkerer reforges cost the reversed amount, Broken will cost like Legendary, sometimes Goblin Tinkerer can reforge an item twice in a row, so there's a tiny chance that you'll miss a good modifier to that.
- Wizard now casts frost magic and sells Flameleash/Fire Flower (ice rod is found in shadow chests in the dungeon).
- Skeleton Merchant is now aggressive to skeletons.
- Travelling merchant now thinks he's a town npc, housing into a random free house, but at the end of the day he remembers that he's actually not and leaves like usual (and arrives too).
- Zoologist sells illegal gun parts.
- Tax Collector now collects tax from you too, so you have to pay in time. If it reaches a 1 platinum debt Tax Collector will be hunting you. He can randomly appear off screen with a small chance and go towards you fairly quicky, and he can also jump very high. Once he gets close to you he'll be talking about money, and you'll have some time to pay him. If you don't do it in time, he'll start chasing you faster, attacking you with his classy cane. He'd have quite a lot of damage and a ton of defense (probably a drunk + FTW/GFB idea since it makes the game harder)

Last edited:
As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

Let's hear your thoughts!
Aether seed
As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

Let's hear your thoughts!
Aether/shimmer seed I thought of in this post by another person lol

By applying all seeds together including getfixedboi you activate a difficulty higher than legendary - everything one-shots, has extreme amounts of hp and honestly probably couldn't be beat at all, but it'd be a funny challenge for those who would want that kind of suffering.
Too complicated. Why not just make it so that the player automatically dies every 10 seconds?

ten seconds to summon, kill, kill and kill the moonlord?
not possible, even with zenith
Even those lance railguns wouldn't be able to kill him because he has various eyeballs.
so if somebody want to kill ML using that they'd have to launch 4 times within 10 seconds to somehow hit all 3 eyes and the heart.

super grindy but doing ethereal mana collecting trick for like 100+ sentries might just work

Even those lance railguns wouldn't be able to kill him because he has various eyeballs.
so if somebody want to kill ML using that they'd have to launch 4 times within 10 seconds to somehow hit all 3 eyes and the heart.

super grindy but doing ethereal mana collecting trick for like 100+ sentries might just work
I mean, it would be really complex, but it could theoretically be done with some fancy teleporter tricks.

Aether seed

Aether/shimmer seed I thought of in this post by another person lol

Wait I was actually thinking of adding that to the post. Great to see others are having the same ideas as me!

Back
Top Bottom