Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

There should be a seed combo of For the worthy and drunk world where there will be a special event where the sun will be rising from the west. In this event your stats will be lowered by 50%. You won’t be able to drink potions and world evil will spread 10x faster . Zombies will be replaced by demons and demons to Red Devils , all enemies will inflict hellfire and town npcs will attack you

Go to the Secret Seed Selection Screen, do not select any option and click in Create World

Result: An "apparently normal world", the fact is: Enemies Drops are randomizer

Afar & Adrift: A seed that starts you out with the angler, a fishing rod, and bait... You are on a small island, and the next landmass is very, very, very far...

The entire world is at the underground layer, so as not to reach the space Biome easily, and lakes and oceans separate chunks of islands from each other.

Crafting aquatic and diving gear is a priority, because everything is flooded...

No traps + not the bees = dynamite bees (bees that home in and explode), Boulder bees (basicallsy the bee hive but the bees deal boulder damage), dart bees (pretty self explanitory), and bee swarms (a TON of bees at once)
I like the idea of beehives crushing you like rolling cacti do
and dart traps shooting more bees instead of darts
hell, explosives should spawn (explosive) bees as well if you don't survive the initial blast

I know I'm late to the party, but I think there should be some seed combination that generates a world based on the original Terraria trailers, With the bright green dungeon, less biomes, and most of the background walls being dirt even in cavern layers (to emulate the old backgrounds being mostly the same while underground)

I don't know what combination this would go into, (probably relating to for the worthy)
But opening a can of worms item should do something related to the idiom
some Ideas:
-explode
-spawn a bunch of worm enemies
-instead of going into your inventory the worm critters fly out in random directions from your character
-spawn a random boss?

As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

Let's hear your thoughts!
Make a permanent hardmode one that also has permanent bloodmoons

Combining no traps and not the bees should still be the whole jungle but still with tons of traps and maybe jungle mimics???

I know this isn't a direct response to the question, but is it possible to do world seeds that make the whole world essentially one biome? (ie desert, jungle, etc) The purpose would be for challenge runs, but especially for mixing with other world seeds.

I would love more full-biome seeds, similar to how Not The Bees is full jungle. I had seed names like:

I Don't Like Sand – all desert biome with many pyramids and special dungeon; spawn with Dye Trader and/or Arms Dealer
Ice To Meet You – all snow biome; spawn with Santa and Guide
Land Ho! – all ocean biome with special islands and sunken buildings/ships?; spawn with Pirate and sleeping Angler
Caved In – all caverns with no sky/space; way more and larger marble and granite mini-biomes; spawn with Demolitionist and Guide
Fungus Amongus (or alternatively) Mushroom Kingdom – mushroom biomes aplenty, comes in more colors; dye and healing mushrooms very common; spawn with Truffle and Guide
Hell Is Coming – all Hell, spawn with Tax Collector and Guide; lava stone much more common
Hallowed Be Thy Name – all Hallow, spawn with Wizard, Nurse and Guide

Last edited:
I Don't Like Sand – all desert biome with many pyramids and special dungeon; spawn with Dye Trader and/or Arms Dealer
Ice To Meet You – all snow biome; spawn with Santa and Guide
Land Ho! – all ocean biome with special islands and sunken buildings/ships?; spawn with Pirate and sleeping Angler
Caved In – all caverns with no sky/space; way more and larger marble and granite mini-biomes; spawn with Demolitionist and Guide
Fungus Amongus (or alternatively) Mushroom Kingdom – mushroom biomes aplenty, comes in more colors; dye and healing mushrooms very common; spawn with Mushroom and Guide
Hell Is Coming – all Hell, spawn with Tax Collector and Guide; lava stone much more common
Hallowed Be Thy Name – all Hallow, spawn with Wizard, Nurse and Guide
Grim Indeed - all Evil Biome, spawn with No NPCS.

it's hypothetically possible but travelling is gonna be hell with no pylons

Back
Top Bottom