Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

I will say there is one thing I have learned from this. The staff team cannot be persuaded by anyone outside of Relogic. Whether you wish to interpret this is as good or bad I shall leave to you.

They are basically restarting from square 1. I bet in a year all the old members will be gone and replaced by a bunch of new gen alpha kids
That’s… not true at all. It seems like only the off-topic and roleplay sections of people were affected by this. The majority of the people in the other sections either don’t care or they sympathize but don’t feel that they can do much and certainly aren’t leaving over it.

I don’t like this change but there’s a lack of alternatives so I don’t see how else this could go down.

You can also often see Loki under the 'Members online' box, grouped with the moderators. From my experience he's here frequently enough that it's not hard to see.
Though the other developers don't seem to come online very often (besides Leinfors in the past who was pretty active with getting feedback from here from what I've seen) and I'm pretty sure Redigit hid his online status.

do you not :red:ing know who loki is?????
im pretty sure loki isn’t a developer of terraria, I could be wrong though. I thought he was the head of business strategy and marketing. @Loki are you u a developer?
That’s… not true at all. It seems like only the off-topic and roleplay sections of people were affected by this. The majority of the people in the other sections either don’t care or they sympathize but don’t feel that they can do much and certainly aren’t leaving over it.

I don’t like this change but there’s a lack of alternatives so I don’t see how else this could go down.
You see people in the roleplay and off topic section make up a huge part of the active community

Back
Top Bottom