IC Bossfight!

(18) (6) Brambol manages to work up the strength to flap into the air and grab Fikitt after he was knocked off.
He tries to swing his tail towards Cas so she could grab on.

Niyr then visibly winces, as a series of eight crystal spears would form in the air above above him, floating in a formation that looks almost like a second set of wings. They'd briefly follow his normal flapping motion, before surging forward as he flaps down another time, continuing to fly in formation almost like a bird or another dragon and they head right for Astraletos. (17, 12)

Niyr then visibly winces, as a series of eight crystal spears would form in the air above above him, floating in a formation that looks almost like a second set of wings. They'd briefly follow his normal flapping motion, before surging forward as he flaps down another time, continuing to fly in formation almost like a bird or another dragon and they head right for Astraletos. (17, 12)
(13, 13) The machine slashes at the spikes, splintering half of them into little bits, but getting stabbed in the torso by the other 4. They all narrowly miss its core, but still cause it to recoil nonetheless, letting out a screeching roar before floating backwards and flashing forwards with two thrusts of each blade at Niyr. (20, 15, 5, 18)

(18, 7, 11, 10)
Niyr attempts to use portals to block the blades, however, his timing is off, and one thrust impales his wing, giving time for ASTRALETOS to readjust its aim and impale him in his non-crystal foreleg, and in part of his chest, though luckily that hit does not go deep.
Niyr then teleports back, and lands on one of the floating stones, recovering and preparing his next attack, wincing as he does so...

Astraletos then looks to the rest of the group, this is really subtle though, as.. well.. its head is a blazing ball of light.

It would then stab upwards into a crack ripped in reality, one tearing out in front of Maskie, the tip of Astraletos' huge sword poking out in an attempt to stab him. (16)

And so Maskie's mediocre attempt at dodging would be met with them being cut deeply along the hip area, perhaps making further movement very painful.

Astraletos would begin to cross its blades, the stone chunks with people them beginning to be drawn in towards each other, it seems the ancient machine is trying to be able to hit them all at once.

A thin white robot manages to float its way up onto the same stone as Niyr.

"Finally made it-"

"Oh hey Mr. Dragon!"

"That.. thing sure looks strong.."

He just puts his hands on his hips and stares at Astraletos.

"Yes... At the rate these things are going I will need to replace my entire body with crystal to keep up with the injuries..."

"Yes... At the rate these things are going I will need to replace my entire body with crystal to keep up with the injuries..."
"... what the :red: does that me-"

This is interrupted as Astraletos seems to teleport over, attempting to slash both of the people on the rock in half with a downward slam of its sword. (16)

COGNIZANCE dashes back, but still gets a huge chunk of his frontal torso armor ripped off by the edge of the blade. (7)

"Rude.."

(8)
Niry only slightly steps to the side as the blade trims off a bit of his wing.
"Agreed. Now..."
Niyr flies up, and seems to wince quite heavily as he begins preparing something...

Fed up with the lack of action, Astraletos would look to Cas, Fikitt, and Brambol before rapidly dashing towards them, aiming to hit them with a slice meant to destroy the floating stone they're on. (14)
(18) (6) Brambol manages to work up the strength to flap into the air and grab Fikitt after he was knocked off.
He tries to swing his tail towards Cas so she could grab on.
(@appleNsauce?)

(8)
Niry only slightly steps to the side as the blade trims off a bit of his wing.
"Agreed. Now..."
Niyr flies up, and seems to wince quite heavily as he begins preparing something...
"watcha doing?"

COGNIZANCE doesn't even sound remotely concerned with the fact a
god-powered robot is about to cut him in half with the swipe of its huge sword. (7)

(6) He does step forwards though to see what Niyr is doing, the sword merely grazing his back with a few sparks and a small gash.

He then turns around, but Astraletos has already teleported off to its next target.

"Huh?"

(Aaaaaaaa-)

...Xee snaps to it. Clearly, he was hurt more than he realized, if sudden unconsciousness isn't a good indicator. He snaps his fingers, G1 quickly coming to his side. Leaning onto the Machine for support, he attempts a tactical retreat.

But that's not to say he abandoned the fight. For where he left, he puts down a small centipede-like robot, tasked with observing and intercepting any potential rewards for this brawl.

G1, meanwhile, just watches Astraletos as they move. He looks... sad, watching it. Just as quickly, however, he snaps back to attention, making sure Xee is alright. Odd...

(As I get thinking, take some of this)

Trying to shrug off the pain, Maskie grips his knife..

``Actually not gonna bother, this loser is going to die.``

He then makes a attempt at hitting Astraletos
(I think that's its name), turning his knife into a whip and attempting to hit it.

(assuming I did this right, i'm going to roll and...

11)

Back
Top Bottom