The Last Post Wins!

Crimson set up, now to wait for it to spread so I can get access to ichor and stuff.

Also, here's a picture of part of the fortress I was working on today.
2024-04-17_18.44.05.png

I finally managed to log in and get the eggs but I'm not gonna hatch them yet since the site is still going really slow and all my dragons have been starving for days.
Why does it feel like that's partially on me for not having time for Stardew Valley lately-
Hopefully I'll be available next week, and on Saturday I've got all day as I can use my phone or tablet to keep an eye on PFQ and Xanje while playing.

So anyway, would anyone be interested in a note update?

Why does it feel like that's partially on me for not having time for Stardew Valley lately-
Hopefully I'll be available next week, and on Saturday I've got all day as I can use my phone or tablet to keep an eye on PFQ and Xanje while playing.
To be fair in my case I've had a lot to do lately and haven't had much time, but relatively soon I should finally be free of a lot of things.
So anyway, would anyone be interested in a note update?
I don't backread here so I'm not sure what you're talking about but I'm not against it.

To be fair in my case I've had a lot to do lately and haven't had much time, but relatively soon I should finally be free of a lot of things.
Alright.
I don't backread here so I'm not sure what you're talking about but I'm not against it.
For a potential Totally Spies OC. Most of the notes I added since this morning are just gadgets she'd prefer, and a name idea.

Potential Totally Spies! OC:
-Female, but a *bit* of a tomboy
--Her opinion on the girly gadgets can vary a lot depending on what exactly it is and just how "girly" she considers it
---As an example, she rarely minds things like necklaces, as she doesn't consider those girly with rare exceptions
-Preferred Gadgets, small list (Links added for post):
--Headband Illuminator Headband Illuminator
--Banana Clip Boomerang (optional for her) Banana Clip Boomerang
--High Sensitivity Electromagnetic Bracelet High Sensitivity Electromagnetic Bracelet
--Butterfly Laser Emitting Pendant Butterfly Laser Emitting Pendant
-Name Ideas: Kaylen, Riley, TBA

Alright, I currently have the option between working on an OC that I might not even keep (uncertainty is still a thing), working on that nether fortress, or dealing with trying to get more living fire blocks in terraria...

Back
Top Bottom