Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

Don't forget the rekt, 360, and 420
(i'm skipping shrek because of reasons)

Anyway, I'm still stumbled on what happens to the Marionette after the souls were released, and the fire?

Cramp: He stays at the pizzeria with springtrap, because unlike the others he isnt done getting revenge, and he stays to give life to the purple guy in springtrap so he can suffer the way they all did forever, and he makes sure of that by keep on giving purple guy life look if you see when he appears in fnaf 3 he seems to be standing in a prize corner looking place, but if you look to where he is starring hes starring right at the presents, and its weird that whenever spring comes in that room he seems to stand right next to the presents and blocking the way you see the puppet appear

His RP char, which I think is innapropiate to use during this topic
Cramp is-
Cramp: I am merely his fnaf oc
............yeah what he said
With what Mat Pat said about the two employees and the suit incident, it's a pretty disturbing though...
The Golden Freddy suit has contained two rotting corpses, and so has the Springtrap suit.

Like, Purple :red:hole knows someone died in that thing, and he STILL puts it on multiple times.

Eww...
I highly doubt that he would even care if he puts on a suit with remaining guts and oders left inside
Cramp: he is a murderer after all, hes probably used to it

Last edited:
guys fnaf4 confirmed!
YiAna9L.jpg

can I just say that this animatronic is one of the stupidest thing I have ever seen?

it doesn't express itself as an animatronic anymore, it just looks like a generic freakish zombie demon.

And the sad part is that I suddenly can't get on Scott's website meaning I can't check for anything hidden in the code.

Crap.
I can't access Scott's site either.

Guys, there's not going to be an FNAF4.

EDIT: If it wasn't obvious enough from the good ending of FNAF3.

Another edit: Fail, found out right after I posted this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom