Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

Sometimes if you havent been on the thread for awhile, it starts thinking that your not interested in it anymore, and so it stops sending you alerts the reason I know this is because it happens to me 24/7

We're almost finished the mysteries of FNAF. But there's one mystery remains

What happens to the Marionette (the first dead child that haunts the marionette)? The 5 children that took place in the 5 animatronics were freed, why wasn't the Marionette?

images-1.jpeg

hes so horrifying!

A random person appeared!

I myself believe that Scott used his nightmares of Bonnie as inspiration for Springtrap.
Scott's thought process in a nutshell:

FNaF: "I'm focusing so much on Freddy... but he's not even really scary. Uh... Bonnie is really creepy, lets add a random eyeless screen to scare the crap out of me".
FNaF2: "Shoot, Toy Bonnie isn't very scary at all with those eye lashes and normal Bonnie isn't really scary any more because he doesn't have a face! I know! Maybe I could add a completely random demonic thing that looks like them that radiates darkness and has nothing to do with the plot at all! Genius!"
FNaF3: "screw frady banny iz wer its at lolololololololol fiv nites at bannyz"

A random person appeared!

Scott's thought process in a nutshell:

FNaF: "I'm focusing so much on Freddy... but he's not even really scary. Uh... Bonnie is really creepy, lets add a random eyeless screen to scare the crap out of me".
FNaF2: "Shoot, Toy Bonnie isn't very scary at all with those eye lashes and normal Bonnie isn't really scary any more because he doesn't have a face! I know! Maybe I could add a completely random demonic thing that looks like them that radiates darkness and has nothing to do with the plot at all! Genius!"
FNaF3: "screw frady banny iz wer its at lolololololololol fiv nites at bannyz"
Ok...........that.........is............AWESOME! (lol)

But what if... Shadow Bonnie and Freddy are the spirits of the employees that died in Springtrap and G. Freddy because of the springlocks?
Copyright Matpat's FNaF3 theory part 1.

But what if... Shadow Bonnie and Freddy are the spirits of the employees that died in Springtrap and G. Freddy because of the springlocks?
Copyright Matpat's FNaF3 theory part 1.

Cramp: They probably are, figuring where the orgin of these guys came from, and if they did, they would probably want revenge on the children and thats why they led the animatronics to the back, because they knew that the person who
murdered the children was in there and if he was to see them he would freak and try to dismantle them before they could do something to him
this thread used to be one of the only places to competently talk about the lore and theories about this game.

it's starting to degrade into backlash towards each other, childish banter, the theories are starting to become baseless, and or having a very weak base, etc.

what the hell happened?
Idk.........people just stopped caring (but I think im doing a good job on making theories)

this thread used to be one of the only places to competently talk about the lore and theories about this game.

it's starting to degrade into backlash towards each other, childish banter, the theories are starting to become baseless, and or having a very weak base, etc.

what the hell happened?
Blame today's generation, hooked on Dews and Doritos, and wearing ridiculoius pixel sunglasses.

And smoking weed, burning people real bad, playing cod, and finally last but not least, yelling "SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY"
View attachment 48294
[DOUBLEPOST=1430098544,1430098324][/DOUBLEPOST]What the hell? This is three times in a row ive started the next page of this thread, weird
Don't forget the rekt, 360, and 420
(i'm skipping shrek because of reasons)

Anyway, I'm still stumbled on what happens to the Marionette after the souls were released, and the fire?

Back
Top Bottom