Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Cenx im new here im a VIP on a Cool server Called WhunderDawt3 aka Whunder world i was wondering if you want to join also how are you?
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I am sick. How are you?
    Cenx without looking at anything about it what colour is the Armored Vikings eyes
    Also you should add something in the late game like post golemn or moonlord that requiers you too defeat the frost moon and the pumpkin moon because atm i think they are irrelevant becasue you can easily skip them
    SpiritInfinity
    SpiritInfinity
    I think if you can get to wave 15 of the pumking moon and 15 of the frost moon AND defeat Duke Fishron thy should spawn.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I don't think my 'hidden' mocking of people wanting to make "side quests" relevant to the "main quest" of the game was really understood by all the participants of this particular comment chain.

Just a hunch, tho, could be wrong.
    SpiritInfinity
    SpiritInfinity
    True, they are more like side quests.
    When 1.3 as originally announced, there was a lot of hype about 'The Fourth Liquid'. That all slowly dissipated. Any information about that? I'd really like to know.
    Reactions: Pandemonium135
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Actually the fourth liquid is pee. You need a toilet and you need to have the well fed buff enabled to access it kek
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I asked Redigit one day if there were plans for a fourth liquid, he said yes. Yes still means a maybe I think, and he didn't say for 1.3.
    AntithesisEK
    AntithesisEK
    I'm still a proponent of Tar as the fourth liquid, with a potential flammable mechanic. Especially now that there's fossils!
    Ask Redigit for me - What was Terraria like when it first started? Was it hard to get people to get it, or releasing it, or getting it on steam or anything?
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    He's not online ;-;

And he responds to like 1/20 of the people who post on his profile?
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    I'm pretty sure that he read the stuff on his profile though he only responds VERY rarely.
    W
    wsxedcrfv
    So make sure everyone who posts on there posts what you want
    Congratulations on the baby cenx! I can't wait for 1.3 on mobile I have been a fan of the game for the past year and a half and I am hyped for the portal gun! Can't wait till 1.3.1!!!! :D
    Dragon master
    Dragon master
    I think 1.3 will take a while because 1.2.3/1.2.4 is coming out really soon to mobile....by the way Cenx do you know when the mobile update is coming out...... Congratulations on your baby, hope all goes well...... Terraria is awesome.............BEST GAME EVER!!!
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Aren't you supposed to ask the one who port Terraria to Console/Mobile version and not Re-Logic?
    Cenx please listen since the 1.3.0.7 ( mac n stuff beta ) ive been having lag spikes every second and i cant play the game ive tried re installing the game and deleting steam and lowering my settings but nothing is working its just.....unplayable
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    i have tried hat but how do you set it to 0.1?
    Appy-pie
    Appy-pie
    Read my statement as this: "I had that problem too, but I managed to fix mine by changing my multi-core lighting to 0
    I don't know if you tried that yet, but if you haven't I hope it works
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    I found out that i was playing on mac beta so it was real bad
    Terraria is being a :red:ing :red: i cant play this game without lag every 3 seconds it wasnt doing this until that bloody beta for mac and linux or whatever came out!
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Please do not make fun of people having serious issues. Try putting yourselves in his position - wouldn't you be a bit upset?
    @Red Devil - sorry you're having a problem, but you did make a Tech Support thread for this. It would help us if you would provide more information there - like your system specs, SP/MP, all settings, etc. Thanks
    Azu
    Azu
    Right. My bad.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    If you can file a full report with our support giving details we can try and assist you with your issue.
    Cenx It would be really cool if the text for when the npcs arrive would be textured like the npc...
    The nurse could have hearts around the name and could be pink text and the merchant can have bags of money
    the guide can have a book near his name and so on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom