Leinfors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is there a way to have attachments that only the thread creator can see?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Just make an email with yourself with the recipient. I used to do that with homework all the time, so I could print it out at school.
    DryCryCrystal
    DryCryCrystal
    the image is too small.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I'm pretty sure that isn't possible. Do you mean its too small for you to see? You probably need to open the attachment to zoom in. If you are using gmail, you can paste the image directly into the email as well.
    you seem to be slowly dying
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I've been very busy, and having a very, very bad week. Dying is a good word to describe how I feel, but mostly I just haven't had the availability to be present.

It is my fullest intention that this is only a temporary situation.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Then again, everyone is. Every second that passes by brings us ever closer to our inevitable demise.
    I have a problem regarding trophys. I've linked to my steam account, which in theory should give me the steampunker trophy, right? But it's only says in external accounts "unknown steam account". Is there a problem, or does it just take a while to kick in? One more thing, how do you post a thread? I don't see a button anywhere. Thanks.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    There is some definite difficulty with this trophy. It may take some time to kick in, you need to have your privacy settings open, and it may help to log in to both at the same time. Give it some time, and if not, I believe there is a help thread in the Community Resources section.
    Arkamirade
    Arkamirade
    Thanks for the advice, I guess I'll just have to wait. And do you know how to post a thread? That would help a lot, thanks.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Thanks!

Truth be told, I never really "left" Pangeo. I simply stopped being contacted and the few inquiries I made were more or less ignored. It sort of tapered out with no feedback made in my direction, positive or negative.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Really? Hm, that's not good. If you have skype, I'll add you to the convo (If you are still interested).
    That being said, we don't use convos anymore, so it's best to download skype if you want to stay in touch ^^"
    Leinfors: A mystery of mans, but not a mystery of mysteries (#BlameMystery)
    You can discuss this random comment later, now, I have to fly to the moon on a potato-eating unicorn
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I certainly am a mystery of mans.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    What is a man, but a miserable pile of secrets?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I am nothing more than a pile of misunderstood mysteries and myths.
    i have a question: am i allowed to use this special pic for my forum elemental ive also made a forum showing what the pic looks like and i just wanna know if im allowed to use it.
    DryCryCrystal
    DryCryCrystal
    So any question if im allowed to use it in any of my forums?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    We can discuss it in the thread you made about it. =D
    Hey Lein, I tried to do a little thing to help players socialize with others and discover people to play with on the CrossRoad topics, can you check it out? :p
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Tomorrow, I'll take a look. =D
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Personally, I find that any developer sanctioned thread needs more attention to post quality than others. What better time to ensure that people are making relevant, on topic posts than in an important one like that?
    Whats your name mean?
    rangerofthewest
    rangerofthewest
    Eh. I'm just the Ranger. From the western United States. I got my name from Ranger's Apprentice.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    I know how you feel I hate names that require numbers and hate having numbers... My name is normally number free (well 2 exceptions but both are related... hint it involves me loosing a password)
    Mihn
    Mihn
    I'm using my real name without any numbers, so lucky (my name is unique?)
    Holy nuggets, you're a moderator now. That explains why I haven't seen you around as much as I did on TO.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Which ones? My balance discussions?
    Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    all of them.
    And i miss your arguments. Like, i really wished you post on the RNG thread on TO...
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I've been really busy honestly, today is the first day since the new forums came out where I have time to sit and just browse topics. I'm also not really in a "Terraria mode" right now, which hurts things. It will change. =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom