Terraria Community Forums

Esther
Esther
That one time in a master mode multiplayer class run when there was only one Old Ones Army portal and we just spawncamped everything.
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
... super bunny man, I was watching the game grumps play this and one got hit by a stalactite and it went into this weird stretch mode, and the stalactite hit the other person, and they both died lol
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
online terraria my character looked soo weird
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
With the dye glitch on terraria, my character was nude. I deadacc thought it was a prank by the devs
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
And every switch player
Mushy Chlorophyte
Unit One
Unit One
Daikon Ocelot
Daikon Ocelot
Minecraft, somehow my save game got corrupted (or scrambled), so the world doesn't spawn correctly. Pieces of my town spawn randomly away from where it should be. Now I can see a swamp and forest spawn inside my town, and half of my house got cut off.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
BotW's moon jump glitch. Sometimes it makes Link's legs go Stretch Armstrong and they get blasted skyward sword.
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
I was playing a game on Roblox where you slid around a track with cars, and I managed to fling myself into the deathlands.
my character was glitching out for two minutes then died.
Buffling
Buffling
I hacked into a game called lemonade stand or something like that and made it so that I could pay people to buy my lemonade
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
In spore I made a creature so unbelievably glitchy its textures broke and playing it was like [REDACTED]. It was somthing else man, not sure if I ever saved it though.
Back
Top Bottom