AVARUS ODIUM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The time of year where I manage to be behind in everything school related has once again come, and sadly, this time it's not only the hardest year of HS, but also the year where I have 2 months left to finish getting my Eagle Scout rank.

Expect very little activity over the next month, I'm so :red:ing done being stressed.
    V1 Dragon pfp by @Orchamut !!!
    v1dragon.png
    Here’s that new RP that I’ve been talking about making. It’s probably a third of the way done, but I gotta go now and I need a break anyways. PLEASE no applications for a character right now, I’ve yet to make a character sheet type thing, and this RP has specifics.

AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    Nvm.. gonna finish it tomorrow. That movie was 3 hours instead of 2.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Schparks
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    And specifically one that involves my new RP concept which is Voidtouched Reality
    Schparks
    Schparks
    I'd love to check it out when it's done. :)
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    I sound like the biggest procrastinator in the world, but on god my nephew got here early and I haven’t had more than half an hour of free time at a time (minus sleep) since then. I’m so sorry it’s taken this long. I’m gonna try and do this tomorrow once he leaves for a few days.
    As someone who’s been here since the Scal theme waiting period, I’ve yet to be disappointed with themes that involve a long wait.

At last, my brothers, we get the Draedon theme teaser, and my god, this sounds amazing.

Soon.. : )
    A quick question forum-goers. The new ULTRAKILL content (layers 5-6, Wrath and heresy) are dropping something this summer (and we’ve got tons of teasers suggesting that it’s near done at this point.) so the question is, if I streamed this new content, would anyone actually want to watch it?
    Schparks
    Schparks
    ULTRAKILL looks super stylish. :D

I'd absolutely watch it on youtube or in video form, but I can't really stand Twitch. My attention span is dog :red:.
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    aight, I’m not really one to livestream either, so maybe my YouTube debut should be with this new content? I could try that.
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    Since I already plan to be on ULTRAKILL today for something I need to nab for Doodles, it may be a good time to do my 2nd P ranking of Minos Prime and record it.. : )
    Aight, I’m back, and while I have a ton of ideas for RPs, (including something new I randomly thought of.) I’m gonna need a day or two to recharge, I’m exhausted.

Oh, and someone familiar is gonna be back soon. : )
    Made the premise for a new RP that hopefully draws a little bit of every RP group in. I’m just trying to revive TCF roleplay, so I hope this works.
    Tibithia Σ
    Tibithia Σ
    You're just gonna go insane and lose all hope like I did.
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    But if it’s active for some point and amount of time, then it’s worth it.

Not to mention this is a story RP, once the objective is complete, I’d close it, so it wouldn’t go on and on and dwindle out of existence like most RPs here do.
    Just gonna post this now in case I don’t have time to tomorrow. As of 1-ish tomorrow, I’ll be gone at a summer camp that doesn’t allow technology. I get back sometime on Sunday, I believe around noon. So just to reiterate. Theres no way to contact me. Sorry for the inconvenience and slowing thus may cause in RPs. : (
    I found what “the song“ is called.

look up “Better Off Alone” and 20 seconds in you’ll understand.
    Looking down on the cars on the highway…
    wow.. quality RGB rim lighting for your room that has wifi sync and an app are dirt cheap now. 26 dollars for the whole kit and an 100 foot roll. I’m the kind of guy who has a rain machine and at least 15 hours of lo-fi downloaded, and stays up till 12-1 doing nothing but relaxing. This is gonna be an experience.
    You already know the reviews are fake when the buyers of the ULTRAKILL hoodie said “I bought this for my daughter and she loves it.” Or “my wife really likes the design.”

• Haha
    Reactions: neoselket
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Honestly, it doesn't even matter the product, I just automatically assume every single one of those reviews is fake.
    Random thought, but which one of my profiles do you all want to return? I’m feeling nostalgic. (Probably will do in like 3 weeks cause I have summercamp
    I SURE DO LOVE WHEN my parents have a WiFi inhibitor that’s broken and counts watching a church sermon online as gaming time. And then when I try and call them and ask for more time (since I only played for 25 minutes) they ignore me even when they said their meeting ended 20 minutes before said time.

Ok, so who’s fault is it that I’m calling, parents?
    I attempted to send this message a few times, but it was always conveniently when my internet sucked when I had the desire to write it.

Dw nothing bad is going to happen lol, just getting that out the way.

So I had a DC trip this past week (why I haven’t been on much.) so I’m sorry for the inactivity or just slow responses in general.
    Reactions: Mushy Chlorophyte
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    And part two of this message I didn’t have space to send.

Here’s some precious pictures of the little cannon I got at the Gettysburg gift shop.

(The person is my friend btw, haha no face reveal.)

Attachments

• AA526080-C2B9-4888-AF9B-D329A90A4AB0.jpeg
      AA526080-C2B9-4888-AF9B-D329A90A4AB0.jpeg
      6.3 MB · Views: 181
    • 734D86AA-BD0E-4DBF-913A-682FBB34BAD7.jpeg
      734D86AA-BD0E-4DBF-913A-682FBB34BAD7.jpeg
      5.1 MB · Views: 180
    • A470C2CE-B963-45ED-9FFF-98A2011AFB8B.jpeg
      A470C2CE-B963-45ED-9FFF-98A2011AFB8B.jpeg
      5.2 MB · Views: 210
    • C8F94FD6-DD60-419E-9A10-8B81763C94AE.jpeg
      C8F94FD6-DD60-419E-9A10-8B81763C94AE.jpeg
      1.6 MB · Views: 178
    • 57BFAD2B-0129-4A3A-B168-9ACBDA202100.jpeg
      57BFAD2B-0129-4A3A-B168-9ACBDA202100.jpeg
      1.4 MB · Views: 172
    • DB8BA68D-521C-4710-B2D9-A8F7B4A21301.jpeg
      DB8BA68D-521C-4710-B2D9-A8F7B4A21301.jpeg
      4.5 MB · Views: 190
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    No worries!
    Considering how long it took you to find The Hot Wind Blowing i thought I should spare you the trouble and give this to you now
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    Surprisingly, I’ve known of that one for a while, but I haven’t really listened to it much. I think it’s eh. I feel like it’s kinda dull with the intensity, it doesn’t build much.

It’s still good though, and still thanks for sharing it dood!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom