Yello_X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Being relatively young yet being so out-of-touch with the "trend" nowadays feels weird but oddly relaxing
    Completely forgot to do this, but better late than never.

The official Indonesian subserver for Terraria has been improved and is now alive and kicking, so if you're an Indonesian or you know someone who is, do join the server!
    Extremely conflicted on who to get:
    • Kamisato Ayato: Literally Otto Apocalypse
    • Yoimiya: Waifu energy
    • Tighnari: Better Ganyu
    • Kusanali: Archon collection
    • Nilou: She looks awesome
    • Yae Miko: For Tighnari (or Raiden Shogun)
    Which of these would make a better taser team overall?
    Heizou Xingqiu Fischl Beidou
    Tartaglia Fischl Beidou Kazuha

Or do I just save my mats for a potential Tighnari Catalyze team?
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    I don't have Yae yet so that's another thing
    This song singlehandedly made me want to rewatch AoT from s1-3
    It also resembles Homura from Demon Slayer imo
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    Fun fact, it also uses a part of Jiyuu no Tsubasa in around 2:33. Probably because Jiyuu no Tsubasa is meant to be Levi's theme
    RWBY: Hyousetsu Teikoku spoilers
    I did NOT expect Pyrrha to be the one singing Mirror Mirror pt. 1, plus it represents both her and Weiss at the same time. Rooster Teeth really got outdone on their own game
    The fact that Mona and Fischl have beautiful arts for their event stuff is awesome ngl, they got one in 1.1 and now they're back at it in 2.8
    Screenshot_2022-07-21-19-19-41-560_com.miHoYo.GenshinImpact.jpg

Not a 36* clear but it's much better than what I've ever done (32*)
    LordGwen
    LordGwen
    (But still damn thats impressive like holy :red:! gg!)
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    I got Jean C1 in 1.0 so I didn't, actually
    I did get Zhongli in 1.1, so that makes Venti the only Archon I don't have as of right now
    LordGwen
    LordGwen
    Oh nice
    Watching the new RWBY anime really made me remember when I started watching the series for the first time. Good graphics & equally banger soundtracks even tho it's not Casey
    The end of version 2.7 is at hand, Kaedehara Kazuha shall return once more and we're one step closer to Sumeru and Dendro characters
    And I'll probably lose to someone like Qiqi or Diluc on his banner. Shouldn't have gambled on Aqua Simulacra's banner
    The clicker class mod makes me feel like I'm working in an office trying not to yell at my boss because of the snail-like outdated computers
    Schparks
    Schparks
    *clackaclackaclackaclackaclackaclackaclackaclackaclackaclackaclackaclacka
    That PFP is Venti from Genshin Impact, isn't it?
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    Ehe
    Sinon878
    Sinon878
    I know Venti, i have the character actually. I'm a Genshin Impact fan if you couldn't tell by my PFP lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom