ethan2🥐
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I made a 2-threaded RP thread!
    I HAVE AN ART THREAD
    CHECK IT OUT
    First is the worst, Second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest!
    • Dead
    Reactions: Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Yikiyaqa🥐
    Yikiyaqa🥐
    ¿Significa que los ethans son el "Parasito X" que atacó a Samus en METROID Fusion? Porque si es así, te aviso que serás historia. ¡Y POR MÍ CULPA MUAHAHAHAHA!
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    No, solo muestran agresión entre ellos principalmente, miden solo una pulgada de alto y viajan en un avión de papel.
    Yikiyaqa🥐
    Yikiyaqa🥐
    A, ok...
    so guys, i asked my crush a question earlier today, being: "If your parents were okay with you dating, would you be my girlfriend?" And she said YES. So, I kinda consider her a half girlfriend due to such. now I just need to either A. wait until her parents are okay with it B. convince her to break the rules of her parents. or C. flirt enough to where she breaks said rules.
    これを翻訳したときに中国語だと思ったのなら、20 ドル賭けてください。
    i thought of this cursed thought in the middle of my shower, and i am now going to curse you with it aswell as i must spread the suffering.
    Screenshot 2023-01-09 1.52.09 PM.png

Terraria Alabama Version
    the pokemon gen 5 remakes will break the trend of recent games sucking if they are basically gen 5 but 3d and with small changes.
    I mean I wouldn't mind getting a mew because i have a save file of lets go pikachu that'd be nice
    hello i have been playing pokemon soul silver and here is my team so far
    Level 17 Quilava, Level 16 Bayleaf, Level 18 Croconaw, Level 15 Flaaffy, and a level 14 Togepi. i have 2 badges and hatred towards whitney's miltank
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    team:
    quilava, croconaw, bayleaf, flaaffy & togetic.
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    I'm also playing pokemon white and heres my team
    Serperior, Darmanitan, Tyranitar, Zekrom, Cloyster, Heracross
    now here's the team I WANT
    Raichu, Roserade, Floatzel, Victini, Tyranitar, Dragonite.
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    ive gotten 2 members so far, raichu and tyranitar. the only reason i have raichu is bc i transferred it. you cant find it by normal means.
    hello i want to introduce you to something.. My made up holiday, Revive Dead Memes Day!
    this day is simple, we post memes to revive. Some memes are banned from revival, such as: Among us memes, Big Chungus (someone had a seizure due to him, im not lying), and Rick rolling once it dies.
    i have a theory.
    the WOF is the worlds core, and it seal the ancient spirits of light and dark.
    In the lore it says the world searches for a new core once he is defeated
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    they then decided to choose Moon lord as the core, which the player then defeats not long after it had been chosen
    which then, the player is the strongest person, the hero. He becomes the Core, right after he makes the zenith.
    ethan2🥐
    ethan2🥐
    does that mean in a terraria sequel YOU'LL FIGHT YOUR OWN CHARACTER!?!?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom