Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there anyone that I can talk to about my astronomical luck that I've had over the past week? I keep getting drops that are statistically impossible, and I don't know if my game is bugged or not.
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    There's a lot of factors that might increase your luck unnoticed. What does the Wizard say?
    One such factor is coin luck; if you have something near your shimmer that kills enemies, the coin luck might be really high.
    Or there might be a glitch. Or maybe the RNG is just really strong with you.
    OrangeSearch
    OrangeSearch
    I really think I've just been blessed by RNGsus.
    OrangeSearch
    OrangeSearch
    Cause I got 2 rods in less than half an hour, it was only 143 total chaos elemental kills. And I also got 2 discount cards and a coin gun from one pirate invasion.
    I admire your development of your game terraria. I like how you added the Portal gun and companion cube as an portal 1 and 2 collaboration. That brought my my attention ever since i been using gravity guns for my engine on rec room. That gave me an idea for an suggestion. like the Hev armor and gravity gun from valve's Half life series. That would be so cool and so fun to see that in terraria's 1.4.5 update
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    The Portal stuff wasn't a collab or a crossover, the portal stuff were just references to portal.
    Hey Red I was wondering if you could add a shuriken/throwing knife upgrade.
    Maybe add a shuriken launcher that can shoot shurikens or throwing knife. And maybe make different types of shurikens like what you did to the dart.
    У меня есть идея а именно:
    1. Зелье удачного улова, крафт 2 жемчужины 5 воднолиста 3 плавника акули и баночка с водой, эффект — даёт шан 20 % - 25 % к двойному улову.
    2. Акс Везучая подвеска, получается из яшиков окиана, эффект — шанс 30% к двойному улову.
    3. Акс Счётчик улова, эффект — считает сколько рас игрок бросил удочку.
    Также можно добавить очивку Промышленный риболов — нужно поймать 10 000 рас любой предмет.

Attachments

• Без названия87_20230807015530.png
      Без названия87_20230807015530.png
      729 bytes · Views: 31
    • Без названия87_20230807015549.png
      Без названия87_20230807015549.png
      842 bytes · Views: 29
    • Без названия87_20230807015607.png
      Без названия87_20230807015607.png
      867 bytes · Views: 30
    Astral Vox
    Astral Vox
    I have an idea namely:
    Astral Vox
    Astral Vox
    1. The potion of a successful catch, kraft 2 pearls 5 water sheets 3 shark fins and a jar of water, the effect — gives a chan 20% - 25% to double catch.
    2. Ax Lucky suspension, obtained from the yash of the okin — a 30% chance of double catch.
    3. Ax Catch Counter — counts how many races the player threw the fishing rod.
    You can also add cleaning Industrial Ribols — you need to catch 10,000 races of any item.
    -=Soul=-
    -=Soul=-
    1. -gives a 5% - 10% chance to double catch depending on the phase of the moon.
    2. 4% chance of double catch.
    3. not bad.
    I think there should be Boss Banner in Terraria because my Friends and i kill often for example King Slime for Money and with Boss Banners it should be Easier to Kill it and it gives for all "Monsters" Banner why not for Bosses
    ,from the tree personally pixeltree
    Hey Red! I know you guys are respriting all the trophies and what not, but could you add a way to combine the Spazmatism and Retinazer Trophies? I'm making a trophy and relic area and this just doesn't look too good

Capture 2023-08-24 15_36_05.png
    вы всё ещё делаете сид где не будет пауков 50/50 будет в 2 раза больше?
    почему бы не сделать босса "паук" когда будет в 2 раза больше пауков?
    он может быть призвен если сломать огромную личинку
    Hi.

When I use echo coating on an item, and then use the teleporter glitch to make the item float, it breaks when the echo chamber is switched on.

But, when I just switch to Spectre Goggles, this doesn't happen. If they do the same thing, why don't they act the same way?

Thanks.
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    That echo chamber thing could be used for adventure maps!
    Axe
    Minecraft
    Ocram
    Redigit

(The beginning letters tell you who sends besides me also positive energy to you, your family and the dev team)
    I know I should be using Game Suggestions for suggestions, but I don't know what this would be categorized as over there.

Could we have a separate tab in the journey mode duplication menu for dyes, I find it so annoying trying to find the dye I want because its buried with all the items in the materials or misc tab and being forced to type "dye" in the search bar.
    RED can you please check the suggestions on my signature
    "This is not the suggestions forum"
    I know but I made those suggestions weeks ago and they're hard to find in the suggestions forum also so many people liked it
    Hello Red, i have an idea!
    My idea is to add an event like pumpkin or frost moons. The so-called "forgotten moon". The main thing is the well-known remote bosses, such as Marco, oh sorry Okram, when killing which the player gets, in my opinion, a valuable loot from the deleted content.
    • Axe
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    how many times are you going to post that image
    4x.webp
    Neday
    Neday
    HAHAHAHA THAT IMAGE IS AMAZING
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    We have had the A word🪓, the M word 🛠 and we have the O word. If we add a test starting with R then we can do this: Enter the A, M, O and R word, toggether forming AMOR, i. e. love.
    Opinion on a terraria the animated series
    Reactions: RozIsStanding🌳
    Causal_Weird0'
    Causal_Weird0'
    There’s been a few attempts of an animated Terraria series. The best we have so far is the “stickmen versus” by Jzboy.
    Reactions: Neday
    RTree
    RTree
    It seems a few people thought I was talking about the god awful YouTube version, no I meant as in an animated series made by the creators
    Causal_Weird0'
    Causal_Weird0'
    I think most people think of this when then think of “animated terraria series .”
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom