Esther
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• ...Hey. Xeos here.
    Just going to point to the updated comment at the top of this account's About section.
    If anyone chooses to contact us through E-Mail, let us know on this profile too so Esther doesn't miss it.
    Esther
    Esther
    *Lumex waves awkwardly*
    Just want to say you all should go easy on Esther for the next few... probably weeks or even months, their life's going to be a really big mess and this definitely pushed them a little too close to the edge for comfort.
    Esther
    Esther
    Also, if you notice Esther seems to be having a tough time, either tell them to heck off and play A Hat in Time, or tell them to take a breath or something like that. Or just let them know you noticed so they won't fail to.
    Esther
    Esther
    that or tell me to grab the AHiT modding tools and learn to mod that game again I think that could also help if needed
    ...huh. I reached 100 thousand posts.
    Just posting this to say that I don't want people to be proud of me for this. It's not an achievement I'll be proud of, as to me it just shows that I really have no life outside of here anymore.
    Which of the luminite brick shimmer variants do you all think would work best for a forest themed lighthouse type build? I can't decide myself because of my night filter.
    Any other block suggestions are accepted as well, now that I'm in post-moon lord with Elise I can get pretty much anything.
    Esther
    Esther
    1703709115096.png

Yeah that's roughly what I mean
    I'll show pictures of my current progress later today if I remember to, but currently I'm doing a lot of quest fishing to get things like sextant and bottomless water bucket (to make shimmer bucket, so I don't need to walk all the way across the world just to use shimmer)
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    yeah i was gonna ask if you could supply pics if possible but decided not to
    but nice, and gl
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    Here's the pics
    I used echo platforms for the first pic for making it easy to see
    2023122816051300-20401E06C6C65A77CE058F23E9066EB1.jpg
    2023122816052900-20401E06C6C65A77CE058F23E9066EB1.jpg
    For any roleplayers having trouble with naming their characters: If you own Starbound, the names of the stars can help you out decently well.
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    just out of curiousity, can you list some example names?
    (obviously i don't expect realistic star names)
    Esther
    Esther
    My most recent post in the random videos and images thread includes a bunch of the names I found when I needed to name a new character
    Alright who wants to look for the Rick Roll hotline
    The craft store in my area is closing ;(
    We bought some things I need for a keychain and some stones which I gave to the cashier as a goodbye gift/Christmas gift
    Tip for anyone having trouble with solar pillar: At least on Classic, Possessed Hatchet + not using boots or wings works very well. (I tested it with Melee Chlorophyte Armor, for anyone wondering)
    I've done it twice now with no deaths on either.
    Esther
    Esther
    I'd say the fragments are worse.
    I got over a dozen cores, trying to get TWO Ice Feathers.
    And that was without a water candle or anything. This time I'm bringing one of those.
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    Personally, my favorite mage weapon for the pillars is Staff of Earth.
    Esther
    Esther
    Huh.
    Well again, Elise isn't a mage. She only uses mage sentry things sometimes.
    Zappygun doesn't count.
    Note: This will be on hold until February starts as I'll need January to finish Zaryl.
    I'll be letting people vote for which of the regional team members I'll write a story for next month, which will also be the case for the next few months. I'll update the image/list of options at the start of each month.
    1704063864924.png

These are the current options!
    Esther
    Esther
    Votes for next month are now open, Jano won the RNG for January.
    Updated list in main post and finally remembered to mark Ili as a shiny because I kept forgetting that he's a shiny.
    Flask & Vella the Latias
    Flask & Vella the Latias
    Doesn't change my votelist, except Jano who won the RNG and can't be voted. Still Tory, Koru and Elios.
    Esther
    Esther
    Unsticking this for now to make space for a different post.
    (Flight Rising)
    NIGHT OF THE NOCTURNE TIME LESGOOOOOOOOO
    (I've been WAITING for this to save myself some treasure and gems)
    Boy, what if Esther made an RP. Wouldn't that be something? Consider this the petition.
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    They mentioned something about possibly bringing this back at some point
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Noobiescrubpleb
    I don't know anything about Pokémon, but I can do a bit of research to participate should she decide to revive it! I forgot that one existed tbh
    • Love
    Esther
    Esther
    Funny thing is I also have another concept shelved, but that one would be a lot of work before I take it off the shelf.
    I'm honestly concerned about Claire now.

It's been 2 days or so since the suspension(as of checking the warnings section of her account), but she hasn't come back onto the forums.

I'm probably overreacting a little, since it's only been a couple of days, but considering how she was acting... I'm very much concerned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom