zenithspeed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm deciding to move most of the things relating to my obsession with the game Einhänder to this one profile post as replies, for everyone's sake
    (obsession period: November 2023 - ???)
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    me resisting the urge to write Einhänder fanfiction:

fanart will still probably come though, once i finally decide to start drawing lmao
    (and i mean regular fanart, not THAT kind of fanart... clean your dirty minds, folks)
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    was reading the comments of a post on r/starterpacks and
    IMG_2648.jpeg

EINHANDER REFERENCE???
    decided to just get the towers and dragon beforehand, it'll make grinding easier i guess
    224E5720-BDEA-46E7-8156-1E3D3E2D18F1.png
    Reactions: Orchamut
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    yeah, i was wondering if the cells are any good today or if they're still as trash as they were said to be back in 1.3
    that said, i do have enough fragments so if they're actually good now i could easily do a 3+4 setup
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    I think the cells are widely claimed to now be actually good for their place in progression however the dragon still tends to be a better investment.
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    that's what i was thinking too
    the cells have a very high base damage compared to the dragon which actually has below average damage at this point, and because the cells aren't one big thing it'll be easier to use on seperate targets
    i could see a dragon-cell 5+2 combo being a possibility, i'll craft the staff just in case
    no Dark Harvest yet, but i did get the Raven Staff, and i'm wondering if it's any good
    with the current setup it deals 71 damage (no damage boost from modifier) compared to the UFO's 54 (+18% from Ruthless), however it's a bodyslam type of minion rather than a projectile firing type, and usually the latter tend to have better AI (as seen with hornet and UFO)
    CD73E1AE-0640-4A44-9021-ED1813F82296.png
    LiterallyJustCarbon🌳
    LiterallyJustCarbon🌳
    Xeno Staff is a lot more reliable and you can count on it hitting it's targets 100% of the time at the cost of less damage, however Raven Staff does insane damage in exchange for worse AI and less reliability in hitting targets. It's basically a question of damage or reliability, though personally I'd choose Xeno Staff over the two.
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    guess i was right then with my "bodyslam minions usually have worse AI" assumption
    i'll keep the UFO's then, thanks
    finally got the UFO, now i'm just waiting for the pumpkins to grow, so next goal is the Dark Harvest
    C10D2423-C1AC-4135-9F9C-BAE69729C632.png
    genetics screwed me over 🫠
    IMG_0289.jpeg
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Fun fact, the common cold mutates incredibly quickly, which is why it's able to :red: over your immune system and why we dont have a vaccine to it already
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    nice to know that info, makes sense too
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    I had harder flu (16.12.23-19.12.23) than covid (26.11.23-28.11.23) in last year which is statistically like drawing 4 cards and that are all jacks.
    aight blah blah moving on
    time to shred some ayyliens and steal their flight tech
    then it's fishron and pumpkin moon (maybe EoL too) time : )
    6EB17C70-64C3-40EB-9C2C-FD37FFE532F1.png
    woo finally got pygmy staff (and more life fruits)
    their AI seems to be better than the deadly spheres (those things keep getting stuck on everything) so i'm switching to them, but also, tiki armor time : ))))))))))))
    186A261A-0541-4893-8099-43EDE699E143.png
    i found the area that was blocked off by cracked bricks
    it was in a REALLY unusual spot that i didn't expect, i even marked it with an arrow made of torches
    53826DB9-7759-4FE8-9943-D4B17D4EF207.png

and also here's the full dungeon (minus one corridor which i forgot to check out but probably leads to a dead anyways; the torch spam near the middle-right is to mark snow biome chest)
    5744946C-173C-402D-B1AB-E7F5BFFB1581.png
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    you can even very clearly see the two "halves" of the dungeon (the right half is only accessible by the original way on the bottom and my own path on the mid-top) by the differing wall colors
    i gotta say, despite all of the flaws, it's one of my favourite dungeons yet, it's quite chaotic but not that confusing, some parts of it are very pleasing, but oh boy are there a lot of zigzag sections
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    also just to mention that i got everything i wanted, including the morning star, so now ig it's life fruit, golem, and pumpkin moon time?
    also, i'm sorry what
    there's chunks of my dungeon that have just been... cut off from the main parts
    i had to diggy diggy hole my way to those bruh
    D9A327BB-983A-452A-9535-0353A57D0897.jpeg
    meirl meme time
    IMG_0193.jpeg

THEM: "Why are you so quiet?"
    ME: "Because when I talked, people would tell me to shut up — so I did."

it's good that i don't have to use my voice on the internet
    someone already made a logical thingy/counterattack for this, all i had to do was convert from webp to jpeg lol
    IMG_0185.jpeg
    Destroyer dead
    next stop is life fruits, Plantera, pygmy staff, tiki armor, and pumpkin moon
    D6C77FED-401C-4B87-BD19-5CE73B080A95.png

(if you see something similar to this, the site bugged, i get that issue sometimes)
    metal bone boi down
    managed to craft durandal and hallowed summon helmet afterwards, but unfortunately it's worse than what i have rn so i'll store it until i get full hallowed gear
    got a Twins autospawn, and even without the blade staff i managed to kill em first try
    you know what that means...
    optic staff and durandal time : )))))))))))
    (could only craft the former though, i was 2 bars short)
    745854F6-0AC7-41D9-96FB-59E28C0F89CD.png
    logic time
    IMG_0177.jpeg

SYSTEM: "Original supply depleted. Discarding. Switching to Backup supply. This is enough to last 5 years. The remaining supplies are: Reserve, Backup, Backup of Reserve, Reserve of Backup, Emergency Use Only. A shop for supplies is due to arrive this year."
    bruh, i thought this was going to be a challenge...
    9C01E03B-1C68-4638-9B5A-6E4FD35A0A7A.png

maybe the Einhander music helped i need to stop mentioning that game bruh, ik none of y'all care
    A meticilous 5+1 floor Queen Slime arena, made with almost peak Efishensi and designed with the movement parameters of the wolf in mind.
    CDA13F52-9CFB-4DDE-968D-1DF089A06231.png
    Reactions: Orchamut
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    yeah that's why
    it's the "Efishensi" as i jokingly call it
    i used it with blocks during my WoF hellbridge on my ranged playthrough and i thought i'd reuse it with platforms here
    B
    Becuzyes
    Kind of a waste of time I'd say
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    yeah lol
    yippe
    alongside the Cool Whip i also got the wolf as an extra, the extra mobility was well-needed at this point
    1862F0D9-9B31-4927-8B2F-0382B9DB6C4C.png
    YOOOOOO
    21CC4C2C-6D53-44B6-BDBE-B9D09F6990BA.png

shame i won't be able to use it, i'm only focusing on minions atm (and i heard frost hydra is kinda trash anyways)
    Reactions: Seagull of Rage
    Seagull of Rage
    Seagull of Rage
    Sentries cost absolutely nothing to use, so there isn't really a reason to not use it.
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    yeah ig
    it'd be useful for Golem ig but we all know how easy he is so we're back to square one
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    Poor frost hydra...
    did some grinding, got full spider stuff
    idk if the spider staff (even got ruthless on it first craft) is any good, but it's defo better than the hornets and i'm hoping to get blade staff + hoverslime mount to replace the remaining of my aging stuff (also got loads of money saved up, gonna use it to reforge to full warding)
    22616391-34A9-4998-923D-A0ADDAE4180C.png
    Reactions: Impostor
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    before anyone says anything:
    1. yes, i know of the pirate staff. i did happen to get a pirate invasion to spawn, but it didn't drop the staff, so yeah
    2. next goal is le Cool Whip, i have plenty of SoN, but my next target is the Hallow to get SoL as well as QS summons (and of course, before the bosses, snow biome and a painful amount of time waiting for it to rain/blizzard)
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    pirate staff is just spider staff but worse in literally every single way.

every. single. one.

just remember that spiders start to fall off after the 4th spider and summoning more then 6 is useless because iframes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom