Matsu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just preformed signature maintenance and I now have a spoiler, that is in a spoiler, that is in a spoiler, that is in a spoiler. [Cont.]
    Reactions: Tsuki
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Erm... I must... I should... Maybe I could have an adventure with these spoilers hmmmm
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    If I like this status, is it a spoiler alert?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    That Tsuki, is why you are praised.
    Update: Suweeka's wizard now has a cat. Hilarity ensues.
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    W1K
    W1K
    What a :red:.
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    He has a name >:C
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Would have made more sense if it were a Bear, that way it could interrupt unwanted conversations or requests from town mayors.
    What IS the cats name anyway? I wasn't in the chat at the time you said that... if you did.
    Smells like Ranger's Apprentice spirit!
    Reactions: Matsu
    Matsu
    Matsu
    The ending of the last book is less about, a choice that is made, and more about a character being radically different than you thought they would be. It becomes very sad when you learn what drove said character to act the way they do.
    Jill
    Jill
    Oh, man. I'm almost intrigued by what that's about now, almost intrigued to read it again. :p I wonder who the 'traitor' will be?

One thing I will say - I really wanted Morgarath to return, somehow, even though he got his :red: handed to him and I think killed by Horace. Morgarath was hench - the other villains just couldn't compare.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    It's a good series. I would recommend giving it a read if you have the time.
    Update: Kelp has special eyes.
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    and you don't have his Brand due to his Special eyes?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    No body has Kelp's brand.
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    Not even Kelp
    When British my statuses get more comments. Edit: This just in, not actually British.
    I will now change my location to England. This will be an experiment to see how differently people react to the British.
    Update: Suweeka's voice is still sexy.
    Reactions: Ayumi
    theclownfish II
    theclownfish II
    yet we dont know what he/she sounds like
    Matsu
    Matsu
    I'm in a voice chat playing Cards Against Humanity with Oni. We've been friends for years.
    Here is the longer version of the gif I posted earlier.
    zyaSQDr.gif
    Mail me a sandwich (preferably one with a 2:1 vegetable to meat ratio) and you will win my undying love and support.
    Reactions: ZemmySix
    Vinyl Luck TTX
    Vinyl Luck TTX
    i like how you didn't give out your po box because someone would actually do it
    Matsu
    Matsu
    It's like writing a letter to Santa. Just write Matsu in pink crayon on your package of choice and it will get to me.
    Vinyl Luck TTX
    Vinyl Luck TTX
    also draw a little picture of any katawa shoujo girl that isn't rin on the letter. santa will appreciate your epic trolling and make sure it finds its way
    Pokemon: Sea and Sky has started! Yay! Edit: Talking about the new RP not a show or game.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    To clarify this is a new RP on the forum.
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Shhh I'm an idiot that needs to open his gawd dam eyes *disappears into the shadows*
    Darthkitten
    Darthkitten
    I did a Pokemon RP once. It didn't turn out well. We just got bored of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom