zenithspeed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm deciding to move most of the things relating to my obsession with the game Einhänder to this one profile post as replies, for everyone's sake
    (obsession period: November 2023 - ???)
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    me resisting the urge to write Einhänder fanfiction:

fanart will still probably come though, once i finally decide to start drawing lmao
    (and i mean regular fanart, not THAT kind of fanart... clean your dirty minds, folks)
    zenithspeed
    logic time
    IMG_0177.jpeg

SYSTEM: "Original supply depleted. Discarding. Switching to Backup supply. This is enough to last 5 years. The remaining supplies are: Reserve, Backup, Backup of Reserve, Reserve of Backup, Emergency Use Only. A shop for supplies is due to arrive this year."
    bruh, i thought this was going to be a challenge...
    9C01E03B-1C68-4638-9B5A-6E4FD35A0A7A.png

maybe the Einhander music helped i need to stop mentioning that game bruh, ik none of y'all care
    A meticilous 5+1 floor Queen Slime arena, made with almost peak Efishensi and designed with the movement parameters of the wolf in mind.
    CDA13F52-9CFB-4DDE-968D-1DF089A06231.png
    Reactions: Orchamut
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    yeah that's why
    it's the "Efishensi" as i jokingly call it
    i used it with blocks during my WoF hellbridge on my ranged playthrough and i thought i'd reuse it with platforms here
    B
    Becuzyes
    Kind of a waste of time I'd say
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    yeah lol
    yippe
    alongside the Cool Whip i also got the wolf as an extra, the extra mobility was well-needed at this point
    1862F0D9-9B31-4927-8B2F-0382B9DB6C4C.png
    YOOOOOO
    21CC4C2C-6D53-44B6-BDBE-B9D09F6990BA.png

shame i won't be able to use it, i'm only focusing on minions atm (and i heard frost hydra is kinda trash anyways)
    Reactions: Seagull of Rage
    Seagull of Rage
    Seagull of Rage
    Sentries cost absolutely nothing to use, so there isn't really a reason to not use it.
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    yeah ig
    it'd be useful for Golem ig but we all know how easy he is so we're back to square one
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    Poor frost hydra...
    did some grinding, got full spider stuff
    idk if the spider staff (even got ruthless on it first craft) is any good, but it's defo better than the hornets and i'm hoping to get blade staff + hoverslime mount to replace the remaining of my aging stuff (also got loads of money saved up, gonna use it to reforge to full warding)
    22616391-34A9-4998-923D-A0ADDAE4180C.png
    Reactions: Impostor
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    before anyone says anything:
    1. yes, i know of the pirate staff. i did happen to get a pirate invasion to spawn, but it didn't drop the staff, so yeah
    2. next goal is le Cool Whip, i have plenty of SoN, but my next target is the Hallow to get SoL as well as QS summons (and of course, before the bosses, snow biome and a painful amount of time waiting for it to rain/blizzard)
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    pirate staff is just spider staff but worse in literally every single way.

every. single. one.

just remember that spiders start to fall off after the 4th spider and summoning more then 6 is useless because iframes
    LET'S GO, I GOT FIRECRACKER ON FIRST WOF KILL
    1A641A70-BA1A-438B-A398-6068414E4830.png
    • Celebrate
    Reactions: Green_Metaknight
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    as for the ores, it was pallad-mythril-adam, but unlike the previous classes i can ignore those altogether (apart from pickaxes?) since spider armor is what summoner gets instead of ore armor
    i heard spider staff was trash though so i might just wait until QS and blade staff
    SYSTEM: "The bar for meme relatability has moved up by one notch. View the cause?"
    ME: "Hell yeah"
    SYSTEM: "Retrieving meme... successful. Now displayed."
    IMG_0158.jpeg

ME: "GLORIOUS. Post that to img and TCF. I'll go back to trying to get this to work..."
    destroyed bone boi and got the spinal tap, it is awesome
    and also beat QB to get the hornet staff, it's definitely better than the imps lol
    D21BAB10-9203-4083-97C3-E03CC8ADEA09.png
    welp, beat BoC
    49EB0F4F-2034-4C82-AB81-868B6C07234B.png

next is probably Skeletron, and bee armor maybe? idk if it's any good or if obsidian armor is good enough
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    so hornet would overall be more consistent in dealing damage even if it deals less?
    Green_Metaknight
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    aight then yeah i'm defo gonna get it
    the imps usually miss their target from what i've seen, but that was only with jungle creatures which at this point are still quite small (no turtles or giant blue ear cancer generators) so hopefully the hornets will fare better
    if not, i'll just go 1+1, aka the Einhander Astraea way
    the results were... expected.
    A615EC0E-0D2E-43DD-8D32-FB6385DA3F74.png
    Esther
    Esther
    That's what it looked like everytime I needed money back when I was playing multiplayer calamity
    Early on it was just king slime being bullied repeatedly, and eventually I moved to Bootleg Cryogonal because slime was too pathetic to bother with at that point
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    lol
    in my mage run iirc i absolutely grinded the heck out of Plantera for some time
    yippee
    2ED6402B-F1C5-48A8-9BDF-61DEFD501E0C.png

after quite a while of messing around and grinding, here's the setup
    4ADB00F5-85E9-49FC-9089-7BC83B457A77.png

EoC next, i have two summons already but can go to 4 since i have over 12 lenses saved over
    normally i'd whine about not getting enough life crystals, but...
    not today : )
    B82B0593-81F8-452B-BCA7-F6BFDF847E0F.png

full 400 health pre-boss baby
    also a weird worldgen thing as extra, the minecart tracks had no mercy lmao
    next goal is of course Snapthorn, after that, EoC and BoW, then obsidian armor, then QB and bee armor, then WoF i'd assume
    got started on the summoner playthrough meanwhile
    it was a glorified melee run for a while, the flower didn't spawn near any of my graves for a while, and it only did so after i already got the flinx
    i also found LOADS of goated accessories
    3B2C1418-3C0B-4F91-8E7A-E24A3B5A73AB.png

and after like an hour of grinding:
    587B6943-BEE8-48A3-A97B-05D87AAB646F.png
    • Celebrate
    Esther
    Esther
    This was my reaction to it in a convo, quote included but not who I was talking to
    1705148650554.png
    Esther
    Esther
    Also here's my slime staff reaction
    1661019190413.png

I was laughing so hard when it dropped
    zenithspeed
    zenithspeed
    lol nice
    i never had too many troubles with EoS's but that's likely cause i just haven't spent a lot of time in early game (in fact i only started doing playthroughs recently, before that it was one playthrough from 1.2 and then me just goofing around and having fun with updates)
    Reactions: Esther
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom