MegaMage314 🌳

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still working on English, I wonder how many more words I can vomit on the screen before I end up passing out again.
    Reactions: Jill
    Alphonse
    Alphonse
    If you're vomiting, doesn't that mean you would be working on French?
    It just occurred to me that at some point I had my wisdom teeth removed and I only realized it just now.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    *nods* IIRC, wisdom teeth aren't even supposed to emerge until late teens to early 20s... so I highly doubt you had them removed when you were a kid.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Well, that's what I get for basing my dental knowledge on cartoons.
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    Supreme Overlord Shadere
    To be honest, having wisdom teeth pulled is quite forgettable. People only make it out to be a bad experience. Really the only bad part is having to sleep on your back, unless that's normal for oneself.
    I just finished programming Tic-Tac-Toe in C++, I feel like I finally accomplished something code related but not really.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Ive never tried it but hearing people talk about it makes my brain fry, It looks like a lot of trial and error with a decent amount of knowledge on code logic.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I didn't get any of it at first, but eventually I was able to figure out the basics and use them without having to copy from the book. It actually went surprisingly well once I had a basic understanding of it, I was able to program the whole thing without any major issues that I had to redo.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    ...Of course, there is still this one bug where a player can input multiple turns at once and I don't know how to fix it.
    Playing Breath of the Wild again, I found this place with a bunch of wild horses, so I tried taming a bunch to see if I could get a fast one
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Also unrelated, but I just upgraded my inventory and man am I loving these extra slots.
    Myu
    Myu
    darn. I'm not sure if it's possible to get max horses in the wild since I haven't really hunted for any since I got the previously mentioned one.
    there IS the king of the mountain but you can't register that.

inventory upgrades are a great feature. and the rupees are so useful now...
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I'm sure there's a way, and even if there isn't, all I need is one with high speed. And yeah, after struggling with having enough weapons for the whole game, it's nice having two extra slots to work with
    I just played 4-player Snipperclips at college on someone else's Switch. I guess that's another game that I just have to buy at some point.
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    The faces make the game good
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Everything makes this game good. It's funny, at first everyone else was a little weirded out by the controls and characters, but in just a few minutes we were all into it and wanted nothing but to solve all the puzzles.
    It feels so weird playing a new game the day it comes out, at the same time everyone else is. Usually I only get them weeks or months later.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    The only few times I got to do that was with Paper Mario TTYD, Sonic Unleashed and PKMN White 2. But none of these can top BotW just by seeing what it has in store, this looks like a must get for me.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I work next to a GameStop so it's like "oh wonder what I'm wasting my money on today"

preorder most of my stuff there, but no switch yet
    Just got a new horse in Breath of the Wild, any suggestions on what to name it?
    Playing Breath of the Wild, I just spent 30 minutes trying to launch a ball into a tiny hole miles away and just barely missing every time.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    At some point I got so frustrated that I just threw my body in the ball's path.

And then after I did that it finally went in.
    Oh my god, my parents actually got me a Switch on launch day.
    There's another bootleg pokemon game on google play, apparently you can get away with anything as long as you list your app as early access.
    Reactions: Bran-Flakes
    PlatinumUmbreon
    PlatinumUmbreon
    Same reason emulators exist. Outside of games still being produced, you can download games that are no longer for sale, though I believe it's a gray area. Though for actually being paid for them, yeah, Nintendo should address that.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Catch'em Monster was the first one, but the YouTube ad I saw was for something completely different.

Well, it lead to a different app anyway, the actual game looked the same as far as I cared.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I would understand if these games were distributed from some obscure Chinese website, but no. They're being downloaded from Google Play and advertised on YouTube, the same website that once allowed random companies to take down videos and entire channels for copyrights they didn't even own.
    Wait a second, Terraria was confirmed for the Switch? How come I didn't know about this!?
    Trying to get elder dragon bones in monster hunter, got two gems instead, I swear this game is just taunting me at this point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom