Search results for query: qwerty%27s random content

• Order by date
  1. leafsaber47

tModLoader Dictionary of Prefixes - Reforging Expansion Mod

Working on it. Apparently I wasn't able to replicate the error message, are modded prefixes disabled in Qwerty's Bosses and Items config? You have little to no presence on this forum so I'm not sure you go here anymore.
  2. A

A bias Calamity Mod Review.

I understand where you‘re coming from, and I may find it more useful because I use tons of calamity sized mods, but keep in mind you may miss certain things in progression without it. From what I gathered from the thread, I don’t know if you fought the Desert Scourge. You might’ve, and I just...
  3. Talus

what's wrong with that, I love qwerty's mod of random content

what's wrong with that, I love qwerty's mod of random content
  4. MorningStar

tModLoader The Shop Market

well interestingly enough, the error occurred in qwerty's random content first this time. i've downloaded both mods and have tried replicating the error but have been unsuccessful. i can't really debug it on my end unless i can reproduce the error. i've checked the other mods you're running as...
  5. S

PC load failed no backup found

Same thing is happening to me Medium World (new) Mods; •Upgraded Accessories •Faster tools •Large World enabler •Apaachi’s classes mod •AFKs pets and more •Qwerty’s bosses and items •Mod of Redemption •Mod of redemption (music) •Mod helpers •Boss checklist •Recipe Browser Webmilio’s Commons...
  6. ♥Astolfo♥

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It looks nice, but I think it has more of a Qwerty's Random Content vibe to it than a Calamity one.
  7. sharkman0101

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

You have too many mods installed. The game is only allowed to use so much RAM because it executes as a 32-bit program, so you need to get rid of a few so that the game will not go over the memory limit.
  8. Z

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello :) I'm wondering why do I have a System.OutOfMemoryException ? I have : processor : intel(R) Core(Tm) i7-7700 3.60GHz 3.60GHz Graphic card : GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Ram : 16Go 64bits windows 10 MODS : -ancient awoken -alchemistNPS -Antiaris -basemod -bosschecklist -bosscursor...
  9. the shinobi of slime

Top 5 underrated terraria mods (in my opinion)

everyone's always talking about the thorium mod or the calamity mod or hell even the tremor mod, but no one pays attention to some of the mods that I've found. here i will be listing my top 5 favorite underrated terraria mods 5. the Antiaris mod this is a mod that i find quite enjoyable (except...
  10. Lithium

tModLoader Litho's Armory

I should've worded that better, I think- what I meant to say was that I don't know how to code that... Not really sure how ammo consumption code works yet, not to mention summons- BUT, I do like the idea, and I'll keep it in mind for whenever I eventually do summon weapons.
  11. HallowKingJerrold

tModLoader Litho's Armory

They're basically summons that use ammo that you have on you, much like Qwerty's Random Content Mod's Lune Archer Staff (which uses Arrows)
  12. Corinna

tModLoader Corinna's Crazy Custom Content plus Corn (need more programmers)

Hello if you haven't met me already I am making a mod that plans to redesign nearly every aspect of the game and add many new details, gameplay, and mechanics that basically are a whole new game but fleshed out and still Terraria. I plan to add MUCH optional content to prehardmode, hardmode, and...
  13. Yvori

tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

I've found a bug and would like to report it. It seems Variable Potion Sickness does not work correctly with reusable potions. Whether using fixed or ratio heal, reusable potions will return the correct amount of health (they even scale from the Leveled Mod correctly), but they do not trigger...
  14. Cubic.

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Shape Shifting (a lot of new stuff.)

Thank you! Unfortunately, console users like myself and mobile users miss out on mods and texture packs. If I suggest something that's in a mod, just remember there are people who can't even download mods out there who would love to see the content they brought about. Yet again, that's also...
  15. VantaRose44

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Shape Shifting (a lot of new stuff.)

There are actually two mods that do this: Shapeshifter (While you may not actually shapeshift, you do get special abilities depending on what boss armor you wear) and Qwerty's Random Content (Qwerty is currently creating special shapeshifting stones that actually do transform you, however there...
  16. LemmoNadeYT

What Quest are you On?

dude why are you playing my mod "HeroSickle" ?
  17. ShadowOfDarkness

What Quest are you On?

Constant quest, no matter what kind of Terraria playthrough I'm doing, modded or not. All masks, all Trophies, all banners. I'm currently doing a heavily modded 1.3 Normal playthrough, using Thorium, Calamity, Tremor (Remastered), Enigma, HeroSickle, Banner Bonanza (Didn't work out like I'd...
  18. qwerty3.14

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

I decided to make a new forum page please use this one instead I got some comments about making the mod's homepage being a forum post. Which is why I wanted to redo the forum page. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/qwertys-bosses-and-items.84040/ This mod adds whatever I feel like...
Back
Top Bottom