Search results for query: *

• Users: Flubman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Flubman

Items Remove Sound Effects from Player Sensors and Announcement Box Messages

As of now, they're pretty loud, and the sounds they make ruin some wiring setups because said setups need these components AND silence. Furthermore, trying to make announcement boxes quieter causes lag, and there isn't much benefit to the player to these components producing sound in the first...
  2. Flubman

NPCs & Enemies Make Mystic Frogs Immune to Enemies

The Mystic Frog is notoriously troublesome to encounter. I've heard stories of it taking upwards of an hour to spawn. Imagine waiting an hour to see one, and a Jungle Slime kills it. Making it immune to enemy damage would prevent this. Also, if the far more common Truffle Worm got this change...
  3. Flubman

Game Mechanics Allow Players to Get Out of Minecarts by Right-Clicking on Them

I don't know if this is a bug or a lack of a feature, but I think it would be nice if you could do this, especially since you can right-click to get in one.
  4. Flubman

NPCs & Enemies Make Plantera Drop Two Weapons Every Time You Kill Her

Plantera only has seven drops that conflict with each other, which wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that she has the most troublesome spawn method of any of the bosses. If a similar change was made with Moon Lord, I think the same could be done with Plantera.
  5. Flubman

Weapons & Equip Increase Charged Blaster Cannon's, Laser Drill's, and Anti-Gravity Hook's Drop Rates

I understand why these items were taken out of the Saucer's drop pool; that boss had too many items. However, a 1/800 chance is quite low and would likely require the player to make multiple attempts to see even one of these items, let alone all three. I also think it's a shame that Charged...
  6. Flubman

Weapons & Equip Increase Ancient Horn's Drop Rate

Ancient Horn's drop rate is a mere 1/50 chance from a single enemy type. Combine this with HM Underground Desert being the absolute worst in the universe, and it's easy to see why so many players don't bother getting it. What makes it worse is that this is pretty much the only piece of HM...
  7. Flubman

Secret World Seed Cursed Rod of Discord

I came up with an idea I think Red would appreciate. On FTW/GFB worlds, chests can rarely contain a Cursed Rod of Discord. It looks exactly like a Rod of Discord but has none of the functionality, and if you attempt to use it or put it in your inventory, it instantly kills you. However, if you...
  8. Flubman

Items Make Goodie Bags More Common

Currently, Goodie Bags have a 1/80 drop chance from any enemy during Halloween. This isn't much. Perhaps it could be increased somewhat? Note: This probably won't be necessary if Re-Logic takes my suggestion about extending the amount of seasonal event time beating the Pumpkin/Frost Moon gives...
  9. Flubman

Game Mechanics Let Beating the Pumpkin/Frost Moon Give You Three Days of Its Respective Seasonal Event Instead of One

Currently, beating the Pumpkin/Frost Moon gives you one day of the respective seasonal event. This is nice, but changing it to three days would be better because it would make finishing the bestiary and collecting vanity easier. Of course, if there's a conflict, the latest beaten Moon would...
  10. Flubman

Other Server Improvements

Servers are a relatively neglected part of Terraria and have been since the game's release, and the low player counts on these servers reflects this. That's kind of odd given how Terraria is generally seen as Minecraft's biggest competitor. While a major overhaul to servers is probably out of...
  11. Flubman

Items Reduce Bouncy Boulder's Recipe Cost

Five Pink Gel per boulder is pretty expensive. Maybe it could be three per boulder? One thing I am concerned about, though, is the boulder being used to cheese bosses. What do you all think?
  12. Flubman

NPCs & Enemies Underground Spider Critter

An acquaintance of mine had an idea for a little spider critter that you can find underground and place in terrariums. I like this idea because I like critters and think that spiders can be cute under the right circumstances. Thoughts?
  13. Flubman

Game Mechanics Make Coins Produce Light When Dropped Again

A change in Journey's End that I disliked was coins no longer emitting light when dropped. I thought this feature was pretty cool in 1.3 because I liked how weapons that killed things behind walls (such as summons) revealed caves and showed off Terraria's neat lighting system. An official reason...
  14. Flubman

Items EDIT: Make Strange Plants More Common

Making Strange Plants HM-exclusive has proven to be one of the least-popular Journey's End changes. Strange Plants are fun to collect, and they're tied to what is arguably the Dye Trader's main function: selling special dyes. They also look neat and are fun to play fashion with. But with the...
  15. Flubman

Items Suspicious Looking Eye Buff

A Terraria Discord server poll (shown below) revealed that the majority of players (or at least close to it) use Wisp and not Suspicious Looking Eye. I imagine that this is because players find Wisp's ability to be moved around more useful than Eye's ability to reveal treasure and enemies. This...
  16. Flubman

Blocks & Decoration More Monoliths

I think monoliths are lowkey one of the coolest things about Terraria, but I wish there were more of them, and I imagine builders think the same. Here are some monoliths that could be added to the game: Rain Monolith Thunderstorm Monolith Graveyard Monolith Party Monolith Meteor Monolith...
  17. Flubman

Items Boss Summons Should Only be Consumed After a Boss is Defeated

Fighting bosses in Terraria can be stressful, not necessarily because they're hard, but because if you lose, you lose the summon. Also, some of the summoning recipes are kind of expensive. If a boss summon was only consumed upon a boss being defeated, it would make fighting bosses a lot more fun.
  18. Flubman

NPCs & Enemies Slime Rain Summon

Slime Rain is a neat event, but there's no way to summon it manually, which is odd because almost every other enemy-based event does have one.
  19. Flubman

NPCs & Enemies Torch God Rematch

I think it's kind of weird that you can't fight the Torch God again, and as far as I know, it's the only non-repeatable event in Terraria. Perhaps the Torch God event could have its own summon item?
  20. Flubman

Items Adds Pots to the Rubblemaker

I don't know how feasible this is, but I'd like to see pots get added to the Rubblemaker. I'm sure builders would appreciate it, too.
Back
Top Bottom