NPCs & Enemies Torch God Rematch

ngl in all my years of playin terraria I haven't touched tourch god idk it just feels like the item it gives is kinda niche.

Yeah, but that's not very convenient. Also, what if you're playing multiplayer, and you want a Torch God's Favor for each player?
Then each player can fight the torch god. Not a problem. Just leave the mess of torches there and the next player can walk in to fight. Also just dropping the favor on the ground for another player to grab lets you then rematch. As long as you don’t consume the favor you’re fine. Honestly, your complaint is a nonissue.

Then each player can fight the torch god. Not a problem. Just leave the mess of torches there and the next player can walk in to fight. Also just dropping the favor on the ground for another player to grab lets you then rematch. As long as you don’t consume the favor you’re fine. Honestly, your complaint is a nonissue.
What if someone does consume the Favor prematurely? That's pretty easy to do, and nothing in the game indicates that you should do otherwise until it's too late.

If you simply don’t consume the favor, you can fight him infinitely.
This is simply not good enough. Not only is consuming the favor irreversible, it also isn't clear that doing so will make you unable to redo the challenge.

I actually enjoy both using the favor  and doing the trial. Locking me out of one or the other after completion is stupid and unnecessary.

And if I want to use the favor for my current exploration, and want to trigger Torch God again either just for the fun of it, or making a redoable challenge or game with the projectiles, or for the music box being added? You have to make sure you don't do something, that reminder adds to your quality of life, to retrigger Torch God or else you need to make a new character. I really don't see how this is a non-issue, think outside the box and you'll see plenty of reasons why this IS an issue.

And if I want to use the favor for my current exploration, and want to trigger Torch God again either just for the fun of it, or making a redoable challenge or game with the projectiles, or for the music box being added? You have to make sure you don't do something, that reminder adds to your quality of life, to retrigger Torch God or else you need to make a new character. I really don't see how this is a non-issue, think outside the box and you'll see plenty of reasons why this IS an issue.
Ok one question
Is it actually a Torch God Music Box or is it a (I know it uses a Boss # track but i dont remember which one) music box

There have been several suggestions about re-fighting the Torch God recently. I'm not sure why this is suddenly a hot-button topic, but I'm not against it.

Back
Top Bottom