Search results for query: *

• Users: PTpirahna
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PTpirahna

Constant Connecting to X… message

I'm trying to play with a friend on steam, and when I try to to join his world, it just is stuck at "Connecting to friend…." and it never stops. It never gives me access to a place where I can enter my password. It had worked a few weeks before, but not anymore, with seemingly no changes, on...
  2. PTpirahna

NPCs & Enemies Granite Endurer

Multiplayer makes it a bit difficult to get Life Crystals, so why not make it a bit easier for hearts to be gotten? Granite enemies seem pretty tough, why not make one drop something to make you tough, too? Granite Endurer AI: Fighter Max Life: 300/450 in expert Defense: 24 Attack: 20 KB...
  3. PTpirahna

Items Immune Solution: Get rid of the pesky Corruption for good!

Immunity Solution Ammunition Max Stack:999 Buy Cost : 40 Silver Sold by Steampunker post Moon Lord Converts all dirt based grasses into Immune Grass which looks identical to regular grass but is immune to spreading biomes. Immune Grass will spread more Immune Grass onto vacant dirt...
  4. PTpirahna

Items Change the value of Heart Crystals

Currently and Heart Crystals are the highest things on the Metal Detector's priority list. What this results in is that you can get your metal detector clogged up with declarations of finding Heart Crystals rather than Chlorophyte. Because of this, Heart Crystals should be changed to have the...
  5. PTpirahna

Blocks & Decoration Small Suggestion for Multiplayer: The Unsafe

The Unsafe would basically just be a storage item that holds 1 consistent inventory. However instead of the inventory being bound to the player, it's bound to team colors or the world, meaning people could put their ores and other things in a single place. Money can also be drawn out from it...
  6. PTpirahna

PC WTB Band of Regeneration

Since my luck is terrible I would like to buy a Band of Regeneration from someone for 5 gold. Contact details will be given later. Irrelevant, item has been obtained.
  7. PTpirahna

Items The Noisemaker

A rather simple "just for fun" item. Noisemaker Crafted with: 8x Demonite Bars or 8x Crimtane Bars "Basic garden-variety noisemaker" When used makes the sound of a boss summoning/Eye of Cthulhu charging/Spazmatism charging sound. The range of this sound and the sounds of the other...
  8. PTpirahna

Weapons & Equip The Boingbouncer: A New Form of Attack

It's been 8 months and I've just realized that I've never even seen the create new thread interface Anyway, I've decided to make a weapon suggestion, also my first suggestion, inspired by the pogo attacks in the game Shovel Knight. Boingbouncer (imagine a sword of some sort here) 110 Melee...
  9. PTpirahna

Pumpking affected by ichor?

Simple yes or no question, is the Pumpking affected by ichor? I'm wondering if I should keep firing away with my Stynger or if I should take a bit to golden shower it. It's hard to tell when he's a goldenish color already.
  10. PTpirahna

Game Mechanics Allow the ability to control backgrounds

Am I the only one who hates some of the backgrounds? It's gotten to the point to where I don't want to play on worlds with some of the backgrounds I don't like. So my proposed fix is the ability to choose which background you want. Upon world generation you will be able to choose the backgrounds...
  11. PTpirahna

Weapons are super slow

Weapons shoot half as fast as usual. It severely increases difficulty when your DPS is half of what it should be, to the point of making it ridiculous to fight bosses like The Twins without setting up hearts all around the arena.
  12. PTpirahna

Many 1.2 items unreforgable

Simply the title. Immediately when opening up 1.2 on mobile for the first time I tried to obtain the Pickaxe Axe. I then found that I couldn't reforge it. When I made wings or lightning boots I could reforge them fine, but my items like my Stynger and my Picksaw remained unreforgable. Which...
Back
Top Bottom