Blocks & Decoration Small Suggestion for Multiplayer: The Unsafe

PTpirahna

Spazmatism
The Unsafe would basically just be a storage item that holds 1 consistent inventory. However instead of the inventory being bound to the player, it's bound to team colors or the world, meaning people could put their ores and other things in a single place. Money can also be drawn out from it, though Piggy bank/Safe savings would take priority over Unsafe savings. The main use for this would be the ability to "teleport" resources between people if you're, for example missing a few bars for a piece of armor, then the other person could go grab it while you do other things. Sold by the Merchant for 5 gold in many variants, with 1 for each team color and a neutral one just bound to the world.

Last edited:
So it's basically a chest? Because that's basically what a chest does. Unless you're implying that only characters on your account can use it.

So it's basically a chest? Because that's basically what a chest does. Unless you're implying that only characters on your account can use it.
It's a multiplayer safe. Perhaps it could be bound by team colour?
I like the idea! Since 1.3 my friends and I have been struggling with the "no money quickstacking in chests" thing.

Yeah it'd be pointless in public servers without the color bonded chests people would just put worthless items in there or end game items they got from an item map to disrupt everything. It'd be fine if it was in more of a controlled environment with friends but on a public server o boy but then again nothing is stopping anyone from changing teams. Anyways I support this, I was going to say this would be nice to see in CTG but people would abuse it sadly.

I don't think it would matter on public servers too much. Since chests still exist in public servers the Unsafe wouldn't be much different than another chest.

I don't think it would matter on public servers too much. Since chests still exist in public servers the Unsafe wouldn't be much different than another chest.

That's true, I tend to overthink things to the point of my response being away from being viable or rather it just being ignorant. It's basically a piggy bank you can share with your friends which would be handy.

Back
Top Bottom