Search results for query: *

1. B

Working as Designed Drowning in air with Gills Potion

On the Zenith seed (master hardcore), I'm digging a hellevator (mushroom/jungle biome). I dug down into a lot of honey and had to use a Gills Potion. I don't remember if I used it before I entered the honey or while already submerged, but once I dug through so that the honey drained, I was left...
  2. B

Explored map areas go black (at night?)

So every now and then, during nighttime, I open up the map and the explored parts are covered in fog of war. If I run around, the surface center (base) remains black while certain other surface areas that I visit become uncovered again. After sunrise (or ALT+TAB even), everything explored shows...
  3. B

Resolved Slow user interface

So every time I scroll the crafting list or right-click to craft or purchase a stack of items, the update frequency is very low. I watch speedrunners on YouTube and they buy a stack of grenades, create platforms (or anything) in less than half the time it takes me. I have tried all settings for...
  4. B

Spiders (black recluse) walking through walls!

Warning, there might be some swearing in this clip. :p https://clips.twitch.tv/JazzyHelplessSparrow4Head It looks like they can walk through walls horizontally if they happen to be at the top of a background wall. I am guessing the required information since I have only seen Mr. Quezacotl...
  5. B

Masterful Bat Scepter?

So, is Masterful even a prefix that Bat Scepter can get? I have rerolled it (with discount) for about 50 platinum, gotten all other prefixes at least 7 times, some of them 3 times in a row. According to Bat Scepter , it should be able to get Masterful.
  6. B

Items Super-sticky explosives

This is a semi-serious suggestion as I'm not sure just how useful it would be to most people. Bomb/dynamite + 2 gels OR sticky bomb/dynamite + gel = super-sticky bomb/dynamite It sticks to the first background wall it touches (as well as anything else.. enemies?!). It can be used to clear...
  7. B

Other Remove the no-item-in-use requirement for inventory changes

Currently, the moving items between containers with auto-pause on seem a bit buggy. Items that can be used seem to have a use time (or delay). So when I use one of these (let's say the magic mirror since it's slow) and immediately open the inventory or loot a chest with auto-pause on, I can't...
  8. B

Other Pause key and general system

(singleplayer only) Currently: - The game never pauses while loading or generating a world. - The game always pauses when it loses focus. - The auto-pause function pauses the game when the inventory is open. Suggestions: - The game never pauses while loading or generating a world. (same as...
  9. B

Other Map zoom level resets

Changing the zoom level of the fullscreen map ('M') is not saved. So when playing and while watching the map, the game is not paused (not with auto-pause either) and pretty often, I get attacked. So I have to close the map, fight/heal and reopen the map just to see that it's zoomed out again...
  10. B

How do I disable mouse wheel scroll in the hotbar?

How do I disable mouse wheel scroll in the hotbar? I have searched in game and on the forums.. is it not possible?
Back
Top Bottom