Search results for query: *

1. butterflypixie

Console an old glitch

not sure if anyone else experienced this but if so do you remember the random bug where you'd spawn critters upon swinging something? i had two occasions of it once swinging my pickaxe spawned worms and the other my red wrench spawned grasshoppers really weird to remember now that were extremely...
  2. butterflypixie

NPCs & Enemies corruption and crimson demon eye variants

Whilst i understand we already have alot of demon eye variants i imagine having a corruption/crimson version would be cool Tainted Eye spawns in the hardmode corruption during night hovers around the players head similair to an how an eater would occasionally (every 4 sec)shooting a cursed...
  3. butterflypixie

Items Desert mirror

with the new desert overhaul i hope they add a desert mirror like the ice mirror, i tried spriting one but didnt like anything i could come up with. it would be the exact same as magic mirror and ice mirror but it could be yellow (or blue to match the new scarab bombs)
  4. butterflypixie

Biomes & Nature The Astar

I know I really shouldn't leave this idea unfinished but for now I felt I must post what ive got so far (which really isnt much) due to my internet problems it may not be finished for a while, anywho The Astar (alternate hallow) the astar is a biome with a pallet of mainly blues purples and...
  5. butterflypixie

Sprites Bunny boss

this is a boss idea I haven't really fleshed out so for now ill post the sprite and some stats but ill do the attack patterns later hp 1800/2200 kb resist: 50% defence: 8/10 damage: contact: 20/30 carrots: 10/15 phase 1 1000-1800 1600-2200 the bunny charges you on the surface dealing contact...
  6. butterflypixie

Items Coin staff

an idea I made a while ago but never got around to posting coin staff summon weapon tooltip 'summons a piggy to fight for you' stats damage 12 summon mana 10 kb very low use time 21 velocity 10 sell 5 gold when spawned the 'piggy' will charge at enemies not unlike the antlion charger it will...
  7. butterflypixie

Items Grave Of Gods

Grave of gods is an item crafted using 5 of each gravestone and 1 gold gravestone "we're not sure how this works even" when used the grave would reward the player with all money from prev death this could only happen every 3 mins as it applies a debuff called "from the dead" if you activated...
  8. butterflypixie

Items Summoner: Daybloom staff

Daybloom staff: an early summoners weapon damage: 4 summon damage knockback: 3 Mana: 8 use time: 27 velocity: 10 Tooltip: Summons a daybloom bulb to fight for you Daybloom bulb moves the same as the deadly sphere summon but much slower crafting recipe: 3 daybloom,20 wood giving summoners...
  9. butterflypixie

Sprites The Mod

The Mod the Mana orb distributer a mages best friend accessory inflicts buff: Ether Buff: Ether buff tooltip: Mana courses through your veins Buff effects: you are regenerating 18 mana per second and 2 health per second(can stack with any other restoring/regen effect),when over 30% mana mana...
  10. butterflypixie

Sprites Wasp Luminary

Boss enemy found after planterra in the jungle When plantera is defeated one wasp hive randomly generates these hives are similar to bee hives but are larger and have no honey hive blocks are also grey inside are 4 hornet guards Hornet Guard ai possessed armour max hp 600/1200 dmg 65/130...
  11. butterflypixie

Sprites Fairy Tale

Fairy Tale tooltip: It feels light and tinkles when you shake it Magic damage:48 Mana: 18 Use time: 28 Knockback:6 sell:1 gold coin shoots a projectile behaves similar to planterra spore sac however homes in quicker 0.25% chance of being dropped by pixie
  12. butterflypixie

Sprites dragon egg

pet item dragon egg tooltip: its a cute baby dragon use time: 19 sell value 2 gold dropped by new enemy bubbles similar to nymph will spawn passively in ocean until approached will turn aggravated and attack the player dealing 5/10 melee damage has 600/1000 max health (low damage high health)...
  13. butterflypixie

PS4 Hi Terraria

Hello terraria forums ive been here a few days now and posted some threads I believe it is time I introduce myself I am butterflypixie hallow queen :nymph::dryadsad:and sad there aren't pixie emotes anyway I guess ill do an AmA (ask me anything and Ill try my best to answer
  14. butterflypixie

NPCs & Enemies boss idea

(quick note I think this is where you post boss ideas srry if I got that wrong) seen as the ocean has no pre hardmode boss as I am writing I was thinking of some form of sea snake for a boss Boss (I currently have no sprite for him) (spawn item found in the ocean after EoC has been defeated...
  15. butterflypixie

Sprites Dryad armour

dryad armour helmet: Dryads helmet def:8 bonus: receive buff dryads blessing Shirt: Dryad Chestplate def: 18 bonus receive buff Dryads blessing pants: Dryads greaves def 13 bonus receive buff Dryads blessing how to obtain dropped...
  16. butterflypixie

Sprites Eaters Blade & medulla lance

Eaters blade 10 % chance of being dropped by eater of worlds tooltip: You hold the power of evil... melee damage:28 upon contact with an enemy has a 25% chance of inflicting weak use time 18 critical chance 7% knockback 5.5 Medulla Lance 10% chance of being dropped by brain of Cthulhu...
  17. butterflypixie

Sprites Expert mode makes

a little idea for the expert mode items I thought of creating more but the others are kind of incompatible
  18. butterflypixie

Pixie avatar thing

something I threw together in ms paint lol
Back
Top Bottom