Search results for query: *

1. T

Frozen and desert key

I am in need of both of these in journey mode. I will trade a cellphone
  2. T

Mobile Mobile 1.4.1

When this update gets released we will be able to get the rainbow cursor object just like pc.
  3. T

Console 1.4 release

When 1.4 gets released to console will it contain the torch god event? I love this event and what the item does.
  4. T

Biomes & Nature Mushroom biome

I think that the mushroom biome should be able to grow in dirt instead of mud. I always have to go to the jungle to get some mud every play through which takes about 45 to set up totally
  5. T

What is the weakest moon lord weapon

I know both of the staffs suck but I am not counting those. I personally think meow mere, it is so hard to control and the projectiles are affected by gravity.
  6. T

What is the best pre-hardmode weapon

I personally think blood rain now with jester arrows
  7. T

PC Frozen key

I need the frozen key in journey mode. I will pay in other keys
  8. T

Resolved Privileges

I can’t post on trading because I have insufficient privileges, how do I get sufficient privileges.
  9. T

Celebration mk2 or Last prism

I personally still like the last prism over the celebration mk2. The ability to change colors with different names
  10. T

Resolved Titles

I see some people have titles with their name like destroyer or Skeletron, I know you get this from trophies but I just got one that allows me to be destroyer. I don’t know how to use it. I got the achievement alert the paparazzi
  11. T

PC Gem animals not filling in bestiary

I found a gold squirrel it filled in all gold animals, when I found amethyst bunny it only filled in amethyst bunny instead of all the gem bunnies. IDK if this is how it is supposed to work but I have played over 130 hours on my character in journey end and I can only find that one bunny
  12. T

Console Will PS5 get terraria

When the PS5 release will terraria come quickly to PS5 or will it take a year or something. Will PS4 get terraria 1.4 or will only PS5. Will PS5 get 1.4 immediately or will it get a 1.3 update, will you be able to cross platform between PS4 and PS5?
  13. T

Duke Fishron or Empress of Light

I really like EoL but Duke Fishron is still my favorite boss. I like the attack patterns and how you can try to beat him early in hardmode, EoL is late hardmode.
  14. T

PC Looking to buy desert key and frozen key

My luck is just really bad at getting them, in journey mode. I don’t exactly have a price or item in mind for paying or trading. I do have corrupt, crimson, hallow, and jungle key
  15. T

Ask the mythical weapon any thing

Rules No personal info questions No questions on political opinions No religious questions
  16. T

Journey mode bestiary

I want to fill up my bestiary, looking for some one to help me. I am missing 30 creatures
  17. T

Crimson mimic

I have a corruption world but I added a crimson biome, I tried to spawn crimson mimic but it doesn’t spawn how do I get it in the bestiary
  18. T

Resolved Bestiary

I was wondering if there was anyway to get wall creepers in hardmode, I didn’t fill them in the bestiary and now I am in hardmode
  19. T

Disappearing items

While farming in the blood moon trying to get blood tears researched, I spawned a blood Nautilis and it dropped the sanguine staff, at the end of the blood moon I went to go pick up all my loot but it wasn’t there.
  20. T

Arkhalis

Is there a possible way to get Arkhalis in journey mode?
Back
Top Bottom