• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Console Will PS5 get terraria

The Terramere

The Destroyer
When the PS5 release will terraria come quickly to PS5 or will it take a year or something. Will PS4 get terraria 1.4 or will only PS5. Will PS5 get 1.4 immediately or will it get a 1.3 update, will you be able to cross platform between PS4 and PS5?

MySimplePixel

Spazmatism
I'd imagine not, as aren't all the games going to be backwards compatible anyway? So I think we will be able to play the PS4/Xbox 1 versions on the newer console. Might be wrong though.

Aurora3500

Staff member
I'd imagine not, as aren't all the games going to be backwards compatible anyway? So I think we will be able to play the PS4/Xbox 1 versions on the newer console. Might be wrong though.
I have heard that PS4 games will work with the PS5. That means the PS4 version of Terraria will be able to played on a PS5. Haven't heard if the new Xbox will be able to play Xbox One games or not.

LucasPlay171

Terrarian
I have heard that PS4 games will work with the PS5. That means the PS4 version of Terraria will be able to played on a PS5. Haven't heard if the new Xbox will be able to play Xbox One games or not.
I heard that Xbox Series X will be able to use Xbox one and Xbox 360 games. Idk if it'll be able to use Classic xbox games.

richtea

Terrarian
I hope not. I maxed out the game on Xbox 360 and have just platinumed it on the PS4 (and went on to beat Moon Lord). I love the game a lot but I need to get on with my life, I haven't got time to do it all again!

Territe

Terrarian
When the PS5 release will terraria come quickly to PS5 or will it take a year or something. Will PS4 get terraria 1.4 or will only PS5. Will PS5 get 1.4 immediately or will it get a 1.3 update, will you be able to cross platform between PS4 and PS5?
doubt it for many reasons but the main reason I will say is its because of both of the next gen consoles having backwards compatibility with last gen games

Top Bottom