Search results for query: *

• Users: Warpshard
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Warpshard

Replicating screen effect during Moon Lord fight?

Hi! I've been searching for this, but I've not really found anything that would help me. I've been using a texture pack that changes the color of the Moon Lord to utilize the pallette of all the pillars, and it works decently during the actual fight. However, the orange-yellow Solar colored...
  2. Warpshard

Blocks & Decoration Make Item Frames and Weapon Racks behave like (Wo)Mannequins

Item Frames and Weapon Racks are notoriously annoying to use, primarily because of their tendency to have items pop right out of them immediately after being placed. This often goes on for a little while until the game magically decides, "Hey, that click was brief enough. We'll let it hold the...
  3. Warpshard

PC Want to Buy Building Materials

I would like to buy full stacks (999) of the following blocks: Pearlwood Wood Red Brick Titanstone In terms of payment, I have a Frozen Key, a Crimson Key, a Cursed Sapling, and normal money to trade for these materials.
  4. Warpshard

Game Mechanics Allow Hardened Sand Blocks to be used in place of regular Sand

I'd like to think this is a fairly straightforward suggestion. Allow all Hardened Sand Block varieties (Pearlsand, Crimsand, Ebonsand) to be used in crafting recipes also associated with their regular sand counterparts, such as Pearlstone Bricks and Glass. Considering how abundant this stuff is...
  5. Warpshard

Items you think are overrated?

In Terraria, there are obviously going to be items that everyone loves that you probably don't like very much, or were underwhelmed when you finally got it yourself. What are some items you got in the game that didn't live up to their expectations? Mine, personally, is the Rod of Discord. It's...
  6. Warpshard

NPCs & Enemies Small tweak to Undead Miner Drops

In 1.3, Undead Miners can now drop Mining Helmets, which drop as a higher rate of 5% chance as compared to the 2.4% chance of the other pieces of the Mining Set. I think, both for consistency's sake and to reduce grinding that little bit, that both the Mining Shirt and Mining Pants should have a...
  7. Warpshard

Casual What are your skills?

Simply put, what are some things that you are good at? Things such as being a fast runner, good at playing the guitar, or handling children. For myself, I am excellent as memorization. Over the years, I've memorized countless Transformer names, every U.B. Funkey I've ever had, characters in...
  8. Warpshard

[Resolved] How to set up Config files for Terraria?

In the recent 1.3.0.3 update, there were several config files added that allow you do change how certain things work in the game. However, there is no mention on how to get to these config files. Has anyone figured out how to reach the files, or has it yet to be discovered?
  9. Warpshard

Items New Tooltip for Eye of the Golem

I think the title says it all. Since the Eye of the Golem looks very similar to "Eye of the Tiger", why not add in a tooltip saying, "Encompasses the thrill of the fight," to reference the song a bit more? It'd hopefully be a simple change to the item.
  10. Warpshard

Game Mechanics More Functional Statues: Changes to existing statues

We've all been there. You're grinding for an item, and the enemy that drops it is rare, or it's a ridiculously small drop chance. This was fixed partially with the addition of statues being able to spawn monsters from statues when they are powered. However, most statues don't do anything...
  11. Warpshard

Game Mechanics Plastic Surgery: A way to change skin tone & eye color

I've noticed that when it comes to character customization, your skin tone & eye color are not capable of being changed despite your clothing, hair style, and hair color all having some functionality in the game somewhere where it can be changed after character creation. As Terraria is a game...
  12. Warpshard

PC Want to Buy: Depth Meter

I've never been able to get one, and since I prefer having the information that I like to have on me, like time, I'd like to get a Depth Meter so I'll be able to compress all of my informational accessories into one convenient GPS accessory. Anyways, I'd really like to buy a Depth Meter...
  13. Warpshard

Game Mechanics Add numbers to color sliders when editing characters.

Whenever I want to make my characters in Terraria, I always make the shirt & undershirt the same color as they look fairly odd when they are different colors (just my opinion). However, this is incredibly hard to do as I have no way of actually knowing when the two color values are the same...
Back
Top Bottom