Search results for query: *

• Users: yudgefudge
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. yudgefudge

Sprites Hallowed Expansion! New enemies, a miniboss, and more!

Alright, so, the Hallow is a hardmode biome with quite a bit of content. But it always felt...lacking to me. It's just a quick visit - Souls of Light, Crystal Shards, and the grind for the Rod of Discord - and not much else. The only people who really return there are Rangers getting their Holy...
  2. yudgefudge

Story The Tale of The Guide

On a world far from our own, with magic and monsters galore, lies the tale of Andrew, a man cursed with infinite knowledge - by a horrible price. He must use his soul to power the Wall of Flesh, a gate that locks away light and darkness from plaguing the world in completion. His job has always...
  3. yudgefudge

tModLoader How do I fix this? Star Wrath-like weapon

So, I've been trying to make a Star Wrath like weapon known as the Supernova. But I keep getting an error about "no suitable method found to override". using DannyMod.Projectiles; using System; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using static...
  4. yudgefudge

Sprites Pirate Shipwreck - sprucing up the Ocean

Currently, as the ocean is, its just a quick use of a Gills Potion, to fetch a quick Flipper, Water Walking Boots, and a neat Trident. After like, 5 minutes, you're outta there. Here's my idea to make it better! Generation credit It will generate with a 100% on one side of the ocean, and that...
  5. yudgefudge

Sprites The Permafrost - Hell alternate

"When hell freezes over..." What would happen if the Underworld was frozen? Say hello to the Permafrost! Environment The Permafrost has small pools of Nitrogen, which there are less of than in Hell. There’s a bunch of houses built from dry ice bricks, and the ones at the last thirds are instead...
  6. yudgefudge

Making a projectile sword

How do I make a sword that fires Meowmere-like projectiles? The code below is for a beetle sword with those properties: using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace...
  7. yudgefudge

Sprites Magic Stave Galore!

It's about time we got more magic staves, so here's some I whipped up! Night's Beam Damage: 18 Knockback: 1 Critical chance: 4% Use time: 14 Mana: 6 Fires homing blasts of dark energy Crafted from 10 and 6. Blood Vessel Damage: 24 Knockback: 0.75 Critical chance: 4% Use time: 19 Mana: 10 When...
  8. yudgefudge

Weapons & Equip Reworking Magic Weapon Classifications

At the moment, Magic weapons are popularly classified into Wands, Tomes, and Magic Guns. I don't think it makes much sense to classify magic weapons on their appearance, so here are the classifications I'd use instead: Blasts: Simple shots of magic energy. They are usually funky shapes, too...
  9. yudgefudge

Sprites Peace Candlebara - The mapmaker's blessing

Have you ever wanted to build an exploration-based map, but worry what happens if your map is played at night? Or you're building, and that dumb zombie blocks you from placing that last Red Stucco? Not anymore, say hello to the Peace Candelabra! When placed, gives Peace Overload in a 100 block...
  10. yudgefudge

Sprites The Return of Ocram - What if he was good?

Ocram has a really good sprite, and some cool drops, but its basically stained by his terrible bossfight, bad weapons stats, and other of such. I decided to fix him up! So, I think I've tried hard enough to re-implement Ocram, what do you think?
  11. yudgefudge

Sprites Have you ever wanted to not use Nebula?

Have you? No? Not anymore! Take a look at the buffs for these armors! Solar: Each piece of the armor adds 30 max life (chesplate adding 40), and each stage of the Solar Shield boosts regen by 2hp/sec. Vortex: Double tapping down will give the Vortexian Overload buff for 30 seconds, which: Boosts...
  12. yudgefudge

Sprites Make it a Choice, not a Given - Balancing the Corruption & Crimson

Since the dawn of time (well actually, since 1.2), it's been a given which evil biome to pick. Expert, corruption, any other time, crimson. That's not nice, I wanted to make them actually a tough challenge to pick between! First, let's do some enemies! ~~~Enemies~~~ The Corruption has less...
  13. yudgefudge

Which class is your favorite?

So, I was wondering, which one of the classes do you like best? (This includes my suggested improvements to some classes!) Here are the six classes: Melee, composed of tankiness and close to medium ranged combat. Ranged, composed of aiming and far-ranged combat. Magic, composed of mana and...
  14. yudgefudge

Sprites The Throwing Rework!

>>>Andrew was slain....<<< >>>The Wall of Text has awoken!<<< The throwing class had potential, but it was just a dumb subclass of ranged that did absolutely nothing to differentiate itself. This post reworks the throwing class, and makes it a proper class till endgame. First, there will be...
  15. yudgefudge

Sprites A True Final Sword - The Convergence

I think we've all wondered why the blade of Terraria is surpassed by Nyan Cat. So, instead of just buffing the Terrablade, I'll be making an awesome upgrade instead! When you beat the Lunatic Cultist, he will drop an Essence of Existence. With this item, the Terrablade and 3 of every fragment...
  16. yudgefudge

Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian, why you so bad? (stardust armor fix)

Stardust armor is infamous for having one of the worst set bonuses in the game when compared to the others in its tier.although vortex tho, why So, I decided to fix him up! Set bonus: Summons a Stardust Guardian to protect you. What he currently does: Nothing till activated, deals pitiful...
  17. yudgefudge

Sprites Cactus Flail - earlygame melee weapon

See, every weapon type in Melee has a surface weapon. Wooden Sword, Yoyo, Boomerang and the Spear. Except flails. So here's one to right that wrong! Cactus Flail Crafted from 15 . Damage: 9 Knockback: 5. 25 (Strong) Critical chance: 4% Use time: Very Slow Velocity: 11 Projectile: I hope...
  18. yudgefudge

Sprites Repurposing Fossil armor +other cool things

Since throwing is being merged with ranged, I decided to change fossil armor up. Defense: 17 (4, 7, 6) +11% melee damage (3, 5, 3) +5% melee speed (plate) -5% movement speed (greaves) Set bonus: Grants the Hardening buff. Hardening: Every hit taken hardens the armor, increasing damage...
  19. yudgefudge

Ask A Danny anything.

Just ask me anything. Rules applicy.
  20. yudgefudge

Sprites The Engineer Class!

You've probably seen this somewhere in one of my profile posts. This started as a random thought between me and @Retro Arcade, but then was slowly created into one of my favorite suggestions of all time. Credit to Retro, @Storm Diver Ω, and @Derpling Ω for lots of cool feedback and stuff! The...
Back
Top Bottom