Weapons & Equip Stardust Guardian, why you so bad? (stardust armor fix)

yudgefudge

The Destroyer
Stardust armor is infamous for having one of the worst set bonuses in the game when compared to the others in its tier.although vortex tho, why
So, I decided to fix him up!
1584119874524.png

Set bonus: Summons a Stardust Guardian to protect you.
1584120008250.png

What he currently does: Nothing till activated, deals pitiful damage and barely redirects attacks.
What he'll now do: When passive, he pulsates a blue aura, that travels about 15 blocks from the player, which will give all entities onscreen separate (de)buffs for 5 seconds:
1584120216783.png
Minions: Stardust Armoring: +10% minion damage, +20% travel speed(minions)/fire rate(sentries)
1584120216783.png
Players: Stardust Blessing: +2hp/sec, +10% all damage,+3 defense
1584120216783.png
Enemies: Stardust Curse: -10% all damage, -5 defense

When active, he'll deal the sum of all the minions you are using, and will act like a magnet for all projectiles.​

Last edited:
This is really great, i feel like it balances out with the other lunar sets. I do think that the defense boost from Stardust Blessing should be a lot higher: 3 is less than half of what an ironskin potion gives you and would only reduce damage taken by 2, which seems really insignificant when you're post Moon Lord and likely have 500 HP. Maybe raise it at least past the Ironskin buff to +10?

Back
Top Bottom