Search results for query: *

• Users: Esther
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Esther

**REPORTED** Red Pressure Plate being activated by projectiles

I ran into this on my switch first before testing on my laptop and seeing it there too. My Starfury (And summons, though that's only seen in the PC recording as I didn't have enough time to fit that into a switch replay) was activating a red pressure plate, and the wiki doesn't say anything...
  2. Esther

TCF Suggestion Let us toggle alerts for individual reaction types?

I sometimes disable reaction alerts for various reasons, but most of the time when I do I feel a bit sad as I won't get alerts for things like Haha's either. If possible maybe toggles could be added for individual reaction types? As an example, one could then turn off alerts for likes, Wow's...
  3. Esther

Items Tree Shaker

As much as I love shaking trees, I find it weird that you basically have to partially chop them for it. The Tree Shaker would be an axe with no (or if the code doesn't allow that, 1) axe power, meaning it doesn't damage the tree when used. Maybe it could also increase the chance of a food item...
  4. Esther

PC Dungeon World Gen issue

Found this wonderful dungeon generation just now, and rebuilt it just to show it here. I'll provide my world seed later, though it won't help and it's probably been fixed already because this world was made on an older version, I still feel like it's worth reporting.
  5. Esther

Single Thread RP Buck Hill: TCF Edition

Welcome to what is basically just an excuse for me to continue a plotline and give people a place to start random plotlines of their own. I used to be a part of a roleplay on a YouTube stream, but the chat was disabled leaving me with nowhere to continue with what I had planned. So now I'm...
  6. Esther

PC Beam Sword not turning when shooting projectiles

I don't have any recording software to show this, but I was messing around a little bit with my extra Beam Sword, and I noticed it doesn't turn the player around when shooting projectile behind them. This screenshot was taken right after the beam was shot, and I wasn't moving at the time.
  7. Esther

The signature editing page still has a preview button next to the save button.

I feel like this is a bit of an oversight that it wasn't removed when the editor got a preview button that doesn't put it below the editor (a change I still slightly dislike, as I preferred having the preview below the editing field), and it doesn't function when clicked, either.
  8. Esther

Resolved [Mobile] Where can I find my player file on mobile?

Android Version: 10 So I wanted to see if I could transfer my mage character to my laptop to make a few changes I want to do without needing to go out of my way to get NPCs (haven't found a spider cave yet, and I doubt I'd last long in one because I'm seriously dying to king slime), but after...
  9. Esther

Bullet Hell Pattern Generator Thread

(Wasn't entirely sure between Off Topic and Other Games, so this might be in the wrong section, if it is then sorry) Just a thread where we can share cool patterns we find using this site, mostly so @PancakingTerraria doesn't get a million notifs.
  10. Esther

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Topaz Hook has three hooks at once?

I'm not sure if this is intended, but my topaz hook can grapple 3 blocks at once. I also think I should note that I also have a normal grappling hook equipped.
  11. Esther

PC Can't place weapons in Weapon Rack

(On 1.4.4.3) I can't place my weapons in Weapon Racks anymore. It was working fine before the newest update, but now it just refuses to let me put them back in. I tried reloading the world, replacing the rack, and it's not my mouse as its right mouse button is working fine everywhere else, even...
  12. Esther

Video So I beat MM Skeletron with an ale tosser and some imps

Why did I do this? I'll explain eventually...
  13. Esther

**REPORTED** Rotten Fork Graphical Bug (episode two)

(I'm on 1.4.4.2, but that's not an option yet here) Apparently, this thing loves to look weird for no reason. I'm not sure if it's because of the slight slope I'm on but it looks really weird. Edit: it is in fact the slope, and I think this one also slightly affects the hitbox.
  14. Esther

**REPORTED** Rotted Fork Graphical Bug

I'm not really sure how to explain it, but it consistently happens when using this spear in reverse gravity. While I can't check Dark Lance right now (As barely any of my characters have one and this one hasn't even beaten EoC yet), I have a feeling it'd be similar to this...
  15. Esther

**REPORTED** Minor graphical bug(?) with the broom mount and dashing

I was messing around in a test world just now, dashing around with master ninja gear and mounting my broom, when I saw this happen by doing that very quickly. (Getting the screenshot took a few tries, but it was doable) The glow of the lamp really doesn't seem to like high speeds, I guess. Not...
  16. Esther

TCF Suggestion Make the "display signatures under posts" option in preferences device-specific

Basically, making signatures visible under posts makes my phone lag out really badly on this site, so I disable it. My laptop doesn't lag out and I keep my color list in my signature to find text colors I need for roleplays (currently the list is actually in the signature, but if it gets too big...
  17. Esther

PC Logitech RGB doesn't work

A few months ago I got a Logitech G815 keyboard, mostly because I wanted one for the RGB for this game, but it doesn't do anything special when the game is launched (Just uses whichever thing I set up in the G hub app). I do have the settings for this enabled, so either this keyboard just isn't...
  18. Esther

Texture Pack Antellan Additions

Antellan Additions is a pack meant for a larger project of mine, but I'll also release it to the public because I can. The pack will focus on changing various textures to work with one of my lore worlds, Antel. Most of the replacements so far are for Mana stuff, changing every mention of Mana to...
  19. Esther

Weapons & Equip Lavafly Pet

This is a really small thing that is pretty much just a personal thing I want but I'll just put it here for fun- Basically since my first 1.4 multiplayer run (master mode class run, was super fun btw), I've always kept a lavafly in a bottle in my inventory for good luck, with that being pretty...
  20. Esther

Other Literature Esther's Literature Library

I have a lot of lore suddenly, so I'm gonna remove what used to be said here. I write stuff whenever I have time and ideas, and also energy, I first write it in a document, then it goes here when it's finished. Enjoy. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]...
Back
Top Bottom